ZMA – redux

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / ZMA – redux

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

It’s a little ironic that a compound I bought to help me get a better nights sleep has actually helped to fire up my workouts. Ive just pollished off my first 90 cap bottle and have another ready to go, which makes it the only supp of its kind Ive bothered to order twice..
    Now it aint no Dianabol, but here’s a few things Ive noticed.

Based on 3 caps about half an hour before bed.

* I mostly ( but not allways ) get a full nights sleep – and yes the dreams can be quite trippy and intense.

* I certianly feel more ‘jacked’,for want of a better description, during the day and slightly more aggressive. Wheather or not this due to the products claims of boosting test levels or not, who knows, but it has aroused my interest enough to get a blood test done when on and off it for curiosity’s sake.

* Im finding more intensity with the weights than I have in a long time and now it’s more a case of ‘attacking’ the weight than ‘squeezing’ it.

Now I could probably put this new found spark down to getting proper rest for a change and nothing more, and if thats all it is, I coudn’t realy give a shit.
    For whatever reason, better sleep, a boost in T levels, placebo effect, its incedential as far as Im concerned. It seems to be working in the positive, its fairly cheap to buy ( see e-bay ) and thats good enough for me.
    So if you haven’t give this stuff a run I recon you could do a lot worse. If you have, I’d be interested to hear your thoughts.

April 7, 2009 at 1:33 am #8029

It could be due to better sleep quality which can make a dramatic difference to your energy and mood. And if it is that, then thats great and worth it. I may have to give it a try as I will be working nights soon and better sleep quality with weird working hours may help me out.

April 7, 2009 at 4:25 am #8030

Sounds good. I’m interested in those blood results. Hook us all up when there ready 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.