WPI consumption and pattern ???

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / WPI consumption and pattern ???

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hey guys,

Just had a question. I want to keep it short and hopefully the information is enough to get some views.

I do gym 5 days a week lifting the maximum I can and working on a different muscle each day. Like any normal weekly workout routine.

I take a scoop of WPI in the morning when I get up, a scoop (30gms) before working out and a scoop after doing the workout.

Now my question is – am I doing the right thing in terms of Consuming Pattern and the intake amount daily ? Shall I take these scoops at a different time and am I taking the right amount ?

Please advise.

Thanks

October 7, 2007 at 9:37 am #5214

Seems pretty acurate to me. Are you mixing anything with your pre/post shakes?

October 7, 2007 at 10:17 am #5215

The pattern is spot on IMO

Talking protien only; I’ll have 40gm worth of protien in the morning (all from whey), then only 25gm preworkout (rest is egg whites) and 40gm protien (all from whey) after training.

No idea if your getting the right amounts, you’ll have to tell us how much protien (in grams) u aim to consume a day, then we can give you an idea of how much you need.

October 8, 2007 at 7:15 am #5216

I don’t see why you need i in the morning. Just eat food, eggs, baked beans, lean mince, it’s more satisfying aswell.

thanks

October 8, 2007 at 9:36 pm #5217

Why?

I like some whey first thing as some fast digesting protein after an 8 hour fast.

Why not?

October 10, 2007 at 12:52 am #5218

@Dr J wrote:

Why?

I like some whey first thing as some fast digesting protein after an 8 hour fast.

Why not?

Yeah thats why I do it. I read your muscles are in as much need for protien after sleeping as there are after training.

with ST’s logic of meat in the morning, he’d may aswell have a nice thick steak str8 after training with his dextrose ๐Ÿ˜†

October 10, 2007 at 1:40 am #5219

I do. And let me tell you there is nothing better than a nice steak first thing in the morning. ๐Ÿ˜‰

November 8, 2007 at 9:49 pm #5220

I have 30g WPI on my muesli for breakfast-just thinkens the milk up-and I’m training at luch time at the moment so i have my lunch after i’ve trained I have a wpi+creatine in the early afternoon.

November 9, 2007 at 1:45 pm #5221

@kinmassive wrote:

I do. And let me tell you there is nothing better than a nice steak first thing in the morning. ๐Ÿ˜‰

yes good one. since my post, ive started that philosophy and im slowing getting off the shakes. (i still have 1 before training) but for brecky and after training its all solid, and that means a mostly solid day of str8 full meals

I think im gaining again, hasnt been long enuff on this new routine (2 weeks now), will let u know in the future.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.