work out programs

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

hi there im all new to this web site an it seems to have some real good tips.. i was just wondering if any one could help me out with a work out program an eatting plan.. i really want to bolk up over winnter an look good for summer.just need a good work out for it thanks heaps jamie 🙂

June 22, 2006 at 1:47 am #2709

hey jamie.

before anyone can help we need know a little about you. what do you do in the gym now,
    how often do you go to the gym, also what are your are stats. also are you taking any supplement ?

cheers mr 32

June 22, 2006 at 4:00 am #2710

hay there mr 32… im starting working out at home iv got all the gear now … havent really work out be for but been a builder i keep fit that way an try to eat right.. im 87 kilows im kind of stocky already but want to train an get huge if ya no what mean.. im not taking any thing at the moment.. just need a good program to suit cheers jamie

June 22, 2006 at 11:00 am #2711

i think the best way to star out for you would be a full body workout 3 times a week. start with a warm up set and perform 3 set of 10-12.
    im sure there are other people on this site with more experience then me so they might have something better in terms of a program and or eating.

this is what I came up with

bench press.
    chin ups or lat pull downs
    dumbell shoulder press.
    bicep curls with a twist (start with the wrist facing in then twist as you move perform the move)
    dumbell kickback
    squats or dumbell squats or lungs
    deaflifts(form is very important for this)
    sit ups

and 30 mins of cardio 3 time a week on none weights days and if you have to do cardio on a weight day only about 15mins after weights

this will show you how to perform the exercise if you dont know what they are. http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

as for food. you will need to eat 6 time a day.
    start the day off with a good breaky. this one is from dr j (thanks dr j)

Bowl of oats soak in water over night, strain excess water add some low fat yoghurt and scoop of protein and away you go.

as for the rest of the day i think you should read massive eating 1 and 2,
    and massive eating reloaded 1 and 2 on http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/nutrition/index.htm

June 23, 2006 at 5:22 am #2712

hay thanks for the advice that site you sent me will help me out heaps thanks again… jamie

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.