Will Brinks BB revealed

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / Will Brinks BB revealed

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Has anybody purchased this e – book? And if so some feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.musclebuildingnutrition.com/

I’m really trying to get my diet etc on target as I have ignored it forever, so any other types of reading etc would also be appreciated.

August 26, 2007 at 9:43 pm #4773

Yikes I almost got RSI before I reached the price ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Still Brink is a respected author in the field and those are some pretty impressive references.

J

August 26, 2007 at 10:15 pm #4774

@Dr J wrote:

Yikes I almost got RSI before I reached the price ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Can’t believe you actually read all that ๐Ÿ˜†

@Dr J wrote:

Still Brink is a respected author in the field and those are some pretty impressive references

That was what got me to be honest.

Are there any hard cover books that would be a good place to start?

August 26, 2007 at 10:31 pm #4775

Don’t know of anything other than the Berardi stuff.

However, remember that the most important thing whatever anyone says is psychological. Compliance is the biggest factor.

If I tell you that rubbing wombat shit on your biceps every hour for a week will and an inch of pure muscle and you don’t comply with the instructions you’ll never know if it was going to work or not.

Now I suspect you already know pretty much what you have to do. So set up your diet for a week based on your own knowledge and see if you can stick to that by 90%. If you can then go out and buy some more info.

August 27, 2007 at 9:04 am #4776

See that’s the thing Doc, I eat pretty clean and am consistant with training and yet I feel as though i could go that next step. I don’t really know how much fat is allowable in a bulking cycle, how many cal’s should not be exceeded etc etc. I’m not being lazy but there has to be a better less demmanding way to keep track of foods etc than to follow one of those bullshit calorie counters and database set ups that you have to log into everyday.

I guess what I want is to talk to a BB who is 6’2″ and 106kgs so that he can give me some sort of idea. Most of the stuff I have read over the last few years is more directed at people who are the average size?

And yes I know what I should and shouldn’t eat, but maybe I should be eating more or less etc I don’t know. Arrrgh feel my confusion!

By the way if you had said you had to EAT the wombat shit 3 times a day maybe I would of believed you. ๐Ÿ˜†

August 27, 2007 at 10:15 am #4777

Have you had a look at Thibedeaus recommendations over at t-nation?

He cycles carbs according to training phase.

August 28, 2007 at 8:41 am #4778

Hey, I use Thib’s carb cycling diet myself, and its still unbeaten by any other diet Ive found. Youll need to search T-Nation for Carb-Cycling diet to find Thib’s full article.

Check out the page below for a quick setup I did for your height and weight. I also entered your bodyfat at 10%, and calculated the days foods at 6 meals per day.

http://www.angelfire.com/de3/derekamos/Myopure-Kinmassive.htm

All these calculations came from a calculator I made based on Thib’s food calculation, mostly its the Harris-Benedict formula plus his variations. This makes his diet easier to get the numbers from without 15 minutes of fingering a calculator each time.

You can access my quick calculator, and also download/save a copy to your own computer if you want.
    CLICK HERE http://www.angelfire.com/de3/derekamos/HarrisBenedictCCC.htm
    Hope this helps. DA

August 28, 2007 at 10:01 am #4779

Derek your are cool 8) I actually have that but had forgotten clean all about it..

By the way I’m 28, and work in construction. How did you get the other things spot on?

August 29, 2007 at 12:15 am #4780

@kinmassive wrote:

Derek your are cool 8) I actually have that but had forgotten clean all about it..

By the way I’m 28, and work in construction. How did you get the other things spot on?

DA moves in mysterious ways ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah, and it is way cool.

August 29, 2007 at 6:13 am #4781

@Dr J wrote:

@kinmassive wrote:

DA moves in mysterious ways ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah, and it is way cool.

Thanks for the “cool” guys. Those values I entered are sort of where people end up, there was nothing to special about it. Doing more work on the diet should help bring bodyfat down 2-3 percent, and be able to maintain it.

Its going further that really needs more special efforts. DA

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.