Where Do You Train?

Home / Forums / Weight Training & Conditioning / Where Do You Train?

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Where does everyone train?

I train at Oxygen health and fitness in Penrith NSW and sometimes at Fitness World in the same town.

January 15, 2007 at 5:36 am #3938

I train at home in place I like to call THE PIT.
    GYM RULES No mobiles allowed. Clothing must have atleast 1 hole in it. Shoes are NOT to be worn unless doing calf raises. No conversations unless you broke a PB. Tunes are to be loud and heavy. No waiting for equipment
    Anyone breaking these rules are sent back to Fitness First to wait in line for the cable crossover machine.

January 15, 2007 at 6:44 am #3939

lol nice gym mooly

I train at home. I have a powertower (welded with extra braces) and a rack, with 2 pullies. Does the job very well.

January 15, 2007 at 8:54 am #3940

Yeah I got a seated row, power tower, cage with cable attatchments, smithy, tready and an assortment of plates and bars etc, I would love to get a leg press for the days I dont feel like squatting, yes blasphemy I know but sometimes your back does get the better of you. Who needs the gym to sweat it out.If its hot chicks that make you want to go your in it for the wrong reason, beside you can post em on your walls if that helps your test levels

January 15, 2007 at 8:58 am #3941

Oh yeah I forgot that I just picked up a seated calf raise.

January 15, 2007 at 9:33 am #3942

at home, soon. πŸ˜€

January 15, 2007 at 11:49 am #3943

I wouldnt mind a calve raise machine and a legpress instead of lunges.

But the room…

January 15, 2007 at 9:25 pm #3944

I don’t want to say in case I get harrassed for an autograph πŸ˜†

Nah, I train at home and at a gym in Toowoomba. Training at home is great if you have everything which I just about do (other than a vast selection of dumbells). But I find it gets me away from home and the office by going to a gym. I can assure you it’s not to look at the chicks at this gym. It’s a sweaty dungeon, just the way I like it and no one talks to me really which is great cos’ I just wanna get in and get out.

I also find that it’s easier to push yourself at a gym if you think someone is watching you on that heavy last couple of reps. 8) πŸ˜€

January 15, 2007 at 10:26 pm #3945

At home.

Multi-gym with pec deck (for warm ups).
    Bench with high pulley, squat rack, assorted free weights, power tower and treadmill.

Oh and my weights are painted hot pink ! πŸ˜†

January 15, 2007 at 11:13 pm #3946

Hey wish me luck fellas as im about to got to an actual gym so I can use the leg press as im wussin it on the squats today.Just rechargin the ipod so I dont have to listen to any crap while I am there.Might even catch the aerobic mums as they leave. Sweet

January 15, 2007 at 11:29 pm #3947

i train at athletique in preston, melbourne.

January 16, 2007 at 12:29 am #3948

i train at Healthmates down at the revesby workers.

February 1, 2007 at 5:04 pm #3949

The Beach

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.