Whats for smoko?

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / Whats for smoko?

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Because most of us have to work for a living and dont have personal cheifs at our disposal, I’d be interested to know how you guys get your meals sorted throughout the day.
    Buy it? pack it? or just make the universal Burger King sign with your hands like the dildos in that shitty comercial.

April 22, 2008 at 7:53 am #6258

When I know I’m in the office all day i will prepare meals like this

If i know I’m going to do a field visit I take some wholmeal bread and some tuna. Pretty simple really.

April 22, 2008 at 8:30 am #6259

I’m similar. I’m on a cattle station so I’m out all the time. I take savoury mince and oats in plastic dishes.

April 22, 2008 at 9:37 am #6260

That is exactly what I do.

I always have more veges though 🙂

April 22, 2008 at 11:14 am #6261

I was cutting then. I usually have some riceor potatoe in there aswell

April 23, 2008 at 1:39 am #6262

I make oats for breakfast before work. Then a couple of shakes for the morning at 11am, and for early afternoon around 2pm, then about 5pm I open some canned veges (usually peas and beans) and some canned salmon, for a quick meal before going home. Then a cooked evening meal around 9pm.

I found this best for me, and very adjustable in the amounts, depending on bulking/maintaining/cutting etc. DA

April 25, 2008 at 2:25 am #6263

My missus makes it for me usually and it usually smoko and lunch consists of:
    Smoko:
    – Shake
    – 2 pieces of fruit
    – Trail bar or tuna and crackers

Lunch:
    – Dinner leftovers (today its stroganoff and rice)
    – Yoghurt

Arvo tea:
    – 1 piece of fruit
    – sometimes shake (footy days)
    – whatevers in fridge (chicken etc)

I never cut. If I’m gettin a bit flabby I’ll add more salad and less heavy food and no seconds for dinner.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.