Welcome forum needed

Home / Forums / Sound Off / Welcome forum needed

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

I’ve been to forums where there is a whole little ‘welcome’ forum specifically where everyone can make their first post. It’s better than have one long thread as that quickly gets out of hand.

All in favour of a new ‘welcome’ forum, please post and hopefully someone with special powers will answer.

June 8, 2008 at 11:03 pm #6616

You mean something like ‘Spammers Introduce Yourself’?

Maybe I’m overly cynical but I could swear the link in your sig appeared sometime after you first signed up.

Lots of members have taken it upon themselves to post a profile of themselves somewhere without a special forum.

What do the rest of you think?

Is bikinibodies a spammer or just a lon(v)ely canadian babe who wants to get to know better?

What do the rest of you think?

And to be fair, Nadine, convince me that you’re not just trying to build links to your site? You’ve been up and running for over a year and there’s one page of content!

June 9, 2008 at 7:35 am #6617

Lol, we won’t know till ‘she’ places an add for something.

I’m not in favour for a welcoming section, its gay.

June 9, 2008 at 9:26 am #6618

give her the flick

June 9, 2008 at 9:43 pm #6619

Her?? I reckon it’s a guy..

June 9, 2008 at 10:49 pm #6620

I was thinking exactly the same thing…no shit! Its the way BB writes that gives it away.

June 10, 2008 at 11:13 pm #6621

@bikinibodies wrote:

I’ve been to forums where there is a whole little ‘welcome’ forum specifically where everyone can make their first post. It’s better than have one long thread as that quickly gets out of hand.

All in favour of a new ‘welcome’ forum, please post and hopefully someone with special powers will answer.

Special powers eh?

Superman?

Magician?

John Edwards?

Site admin?

June 11, 2008 at 5:55 am #6622

Carson kresley 😆

June 11, 2008 at 7:05 am #6623

@unbuff wrote:

Carson kresley 😆

fag 😮

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.