Weights for size is one thing, How about training your penis

Home / Forums / All the Goss / Weights for size is one thing, How about training your penis

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, I have been weight training for about 6 months, not that seriously but I can definately notice a difference in appearance and strength.

I wanted to share with you a method of training your penis for more length and girth, and it works so much so I am now reselling these things.

I got a penis extender about 4 months ago, not because my penis is small or anything, but just cos I thought I would like a bit more size and thickness. You wear em for about 3 – 4 hrs a day, I wear mine when I watch tele at night and if you wear them longer faster results can be expected.

It works by stretching the penis so the cells have time to multiply, resulting in a longer larger penis. We all know how well the body can adapt and the device actually works, I’m amazed.

This extender is also used for curved penis’ and corrects the curvature.

In 4 months I have gained almost 2 inches in length and an inch in girth thats both in soft & hard state. Although I don’t think it works that fast for most, I have been taking supplements such as ginko, silica and my normal protien powder (horelys)which I am sure have helped.

My hard ons are harder than ever as well, it’s boosted circulation like crazy and previously when having a session with the Mrs sometime I couldn’t maintain, but pretty much since I started using i it doesn’t go down from start and even until after I’m done. The Mrs doesn’t only need foreplay to get off now either, it seemsall she needed was a bit more meat in her, hehehe. It’s a confidence boost like no other.

Anyway I am the only authorised seller for Ebay Australia for the Andropenis system so check it out if what I’m saying interests you. If you mention that you saw this and are a member of Muscle.com.au I’ll give you a 10% discount.

Happy, ALL OVER body building guys πŸ˜† [/youtube]

April 13, 2009 at 5:54 am #8077

@andropenis wrote:

not because my penis is small or anything,

April 13, 2009 at 6:15 am #8078

πŸ˜† This is so funny I’m not going to delete it πŸ˜†

April 13, 2009 at 6:23 am #8079

@Dr J wrote:

πŸ˜† This is so funny I’m not going to delete it πŸ˜†

Hey, why you make a da fun of me ! lol, it’s a serious post ! And to reply to the other post, I never thougt I was small, had no complaints.

April 13, 2009 at 6:24 am #8080

@Bull wrote:

@andropenis wrote:

no no of course not πŸ™„

April 13, 2009 at 6:52 am #8081

@unbuff wrote:

@Bull wrote:

@andropenis wrote:

no no of course not πŸ™„

LOL 😳 well, if I was, I’m not anymore !

April 13, 2009 at 7:41 am #8082

Seriously, how many of these have you actually sold??

I just checked it out on ebay, and “fuck me dead” is all I can say.

April 13, 2009 at 7:53 am #8083

@kinmassive wrote:

Seriously, how many of these have you actually sold??

LOL, dude I gained two inches with this thing in 4 months, now my mrs is saying “fuck me dead”

They are a high quality product and come with a lifetime warranty, I have sold about 6 of them so far. I do have a cheaper version on as well but it does not come with a warranty, wooden box, CD rom, or any of the extras or spares the more expensive one does.

April 13, 2009 at 1:15 pm #8084

@andropenis wrote:

@kinmassive wrote:

LOL, dude I gained two inches with this thing in 4 months,

How many hours was that all up in the 4months. I have to workout the stretch time to rooting time ratio, to see if its all worth it πŸ˜†

April 13, 2009 at 1:19 pm #8085

@unbuff wrote:

@andropenis wrote:

@kinmassive wrote:

LOL, dude I gained two inches with this thing in 4 months,

How many hours was that all up in the 4months. I have to workout the stretch time to rooting time ratio, to see if its all worth it πŸ˜†

Rooting time ratio ? lol. About 3 hrs a day, not like every single day, but more or less.

I’m actually wondering what the gains would be if I did it for longer, or whether like with weights it would have been overtraining, the instructions say 3 – 9 hrs a day, but I’m more than happy with my progress at 3 hrs per day. Now I do it like every 2 or 3 days and I’m still seeing slight gains.

April 13, 2009 at 10:50 pm #8086

@kinmassive wrote:

Me too but was immediately distracted by the ads for ‘Bust Boom’ breast enlargement pills (cures your acne too!).

April 14, 2009 at 5:35 am #8087

You looking at chemically enchancing your pecs Doc?

April 14, 2009 at 5:38 am #8088

Its nice to finally have someone who spamming crap to actually stay around and chat. Usually they leave their post and run, im feeling so elated I may just go and buy this penis enlargement thingo… not that I need it you know just that yeah um

April 14, 2009 at 5:39 am #8089

Yeah, it was the huge ‘pecs’ in those ads that caught my eye πŸ˜‰

April 14, 2009 at 8:26 am #8090

@andropenis wrote:

About 3 hrs a day, not like every single day, but more or less.

3hours a day? I could wank for 3hours instead.

dunno man, im not sold on the idea yet, of sitting for 3hours daily while i have this mechanical thing on my penis stretching it, to basically achieve the same thing that a small penis can do anyway.

but ill think about it πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.