Wats the best way to excercise the fatt offf

Home / Forums / Fat loss / Wats the best way to excercise the fatt offf

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hi

Ive posted a forum in Nutrition and weight training but the enquiry is about loosing the Fat,

Eating right is the start, and weights build the muscle but how do i loose my gut whats the best training i could do to loose the flabba?

Any advice will be great.

I want to loose the fat and develop my abs and i wanna trim my ham string and calfs as well as trimming my waist line ?

Any advice is best? Cardio what type shoul i do people say if u a big lad to satrt with dont run as it puts pressure on your knees is that right?

Thanks for all your time

January 5, 2009 at 7:55 am #7604

Assuming your diet is in check, cardio is the way to go.

Im fairly heavy so i always use the cross trainer or the stepper and i do it 30-60 mins a day (depending on my goals)

I dont buy into the whole “keep your heart rate at 120BPM” to burn body fat either. Just get in there, get a good sweat going and burn some serious calories!

the better your diet is, the quicker you will see results

January 6, 2009 at 6:39 am #7605

In do only moderate caardio when trying to loose fat. I just manipulate diet and keep the weights, best way to preserve muscle.

January 6, 2009 at 9:21 am #7606

I would say the best one is the one you would do most often and hardest. i.e. you wont be putting it off or going half assed at it.

The best exercise for losing weight is pushing yourself away from the table.

January 6, 2009 at 1:13 pm #7607

I’ve just started skipping recently since after xmas and it’s great to get the heart rate going. Not sure how good it is at burning fat but Im liking it though. Maybe someone can add in some advice on this one.
    I’ve always hated running but recently been cranking an ipod whilst doing it im actually enjoying it now, i just tend to zone out and forget about my breathing it all just happens. Maybe give that a crack if your not already.
    Your knees I think would be fine your not old and you use them everyday already… Just make sure you stretch first.

January 8, 2009 at 2:44 pm #7608

I enjoy riding a bike to work, saves on fuel $$$, swimming is great because you don’t get hot and sweat like a pig and it’s better than cycling or walking but not as good as running, I hate running it’s just too hard for me to do, I enjoyed the rower at the gym I went to last year and actually managed to lose 11kg by using that alone with a good diet, but I burst a blood vessel on my upper inner thigh/ass cheek from using it too often I think? had to have it lanced by a doc ~awkward~

January 8, 2009 at 6:27 pm #7609

@slugger wrote:

I burst a blood vessel on my upper inner thigh/ass cheek from using it too often I think? had to have it lanced by a doc ~awkward~

Not as awkward as having hemorrhoids cut out by a doctor you dont know while in your girlfriend’s spare master bedroom………………………just sayin! 🙂

January 8, 2009 at 11:22 pm #7610

yep you win the awkward gold! I think when my doc was lancing the blood vessel the thing that hurt the most was when he was leaning on my sac! 😯 still a steady hand is better than a missing testicle 😆

December 19, 2011 at 1:56 am #7611

How about dieting….

fat turn into muscle…Fucking LOL

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.