waste of time and money

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / waste of time and money

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

hey guys,

just wondering whether a 6 week cycle is a waste of time and money?

i can only afford so much to pay for it and dunno if 6 weeks is worth it.
    im thinkn bout sus250 ew for 6 weeks with 25mg of dbol ed for 6 weeks. and tamoxifen citrate as pct.

I am 26, 5’10” and 70kg. trained on and off for 4 years.

April 2, 2009 at 8:05 am #7958

In my opinion you could train naturally and get to 80-85kg before starting a cycle, and then you could do a proper one.

April 2, 2009 at 10:15 am #7959

just wondering how much u’d think i could gain with this though? (if u’ve done a cycle)

I did train real hard at one stage and got up 10kg but stopped becoz of other commitments and I basically just lost it all except some definition.. guess thats what happens with ectomorphs.

I just want to know if this cycle would give me a good head start?

April 2, 2009 at 10:18 am #7960

I have a friend who does exactly that, 6 wks on and 6 off. He gets good results but he is more a beach muscles kinda guy so he just swells a little and his strength goes up.

If you can’t afford it then I would say go for it as you don’t want drastic results otherwise it will cost you more to keep them.

April 2, 2009 at 11:27 am #7961

@kinmassive wrote:

I have a friend who does exactly that, 6 wks on and 6 off. He gets good results but he is more a beach muscles kinda guy so he just swells a little and his strength goes up.

If you can’t afford it then I would say go for it as you don’t want drastic results otherwise it will cost you more to keep them.

Does he count PCT as on time? or only cycle time as on time

April 2, 2009 at 8:32 pm #7962

pct is obviously off time πŸ™„ . if your only doing 6 weeks pct aint that stringent.

April 3, 2009 at 2:50 am #7963

just wondering how bad hair loss would be with a small cycle like this?

April 3, 2009 at 6:34 am #7964

@kinmassive wrote:

pct is obviously off time πŸ™„ . if your only doing 6 weeks pct aint that stringent.

I thought that off time, was having your natural test production kicking, this isn’t happening during PCT. So if his pct is 4 weeks and say his test is back and running after that, he only gives his body 2 weeks of rest before hitting the juice again… or were u being sarcastic? im tired πŸ˜•

April 3, 2009 at 9:25 am #7965

Maybe I should of been more specific, sorry mate i was tired too. His general time is around that. He does a 6-8 week course of straight test and dbol and then will have a 6-10 weeks off and will do it again.

I was not being sarcastic though. A 6 week course isn’t that harsh on the body particulaly when you would only be running test (300mg per week) and Dianabol (40mg ED for the first 3 weeks). As you know oils will take around 3-4 weeks to get the feel hence the dianabol orals. Orals absorb and start to WORK in a mere week.He goes on to say that he feels it in his system for another couple of weeks after he finishes his oils.

The one thing he IS doing wrong as far as I am concerned is not really gaining the full benefit of the possibilities of say a 12 week course.

UB also take into consideration here that running any course is not exactly ideal for the body and as far as regaining natural test levels are concerned, sometimes natural test production doesn’t stop more so slow for a time and will level out naturally quite early for some. I have heard of guys who run say a ten week course of orals (different compounds after a certain stage) that have regained natural test levels in the first week.

If you cycle correctly, say for an example like puttinginwork/ low dosages and follow what you have to for that particular compound and don’t go extreme, the side effects are VERY lilmited from what I understand.

April 3, 2009 at 9:59 am #7966

Let me get all this straight in my head;

You’re 70kgs and training on and off,
    Money is an issue.

Mate, save the cash and just train hard and eat well. Your gains would be almost as good anyway without any of the other considerations involved with gear.

I really don’t see your situation as a great time to try a cycle.

What is the goal that you are aiming for? Will the cash situation hamper your training and wipe out whatever gains you get from the cycle? Will you go back to training on and off with the same result.

Seriously gear is only a means to an end and there isn’t much in your post that would suggest that the ‘end’ will be any bigger then you are now. If that is the case then save your money give it a swerve.

April 3, 2009 at 10:24 am #7967

When is a good time then Bull? (non aggressive)

April 3, 2009 at 10:40 am #7968

Mate, basically when you can’t get natty gains easily anymore and have a reason to go beyond that point, comps, work, breaking the 100m world record, something like that.

The second half of that is just my personal opinion obviously and mike has no reason to listen to me but the first bit isn’t. Why use gear when natty gains are so easy to get for an intermediate, on and off trainer?

April 3, 2009 at 10:43 am #7969

I totally agree.

April 4, 2009 at 1:28 am #7970

@Bull wrote:

Mate, basically when you can’t get natty gains easily anymore and have a reason to go beyond that point, comps, work, breaking the 100m world record, something like that.

The second half of that is just my personal opinion obviously and mike has no reason to listen to me but the first bit isn’t. Why use gear when natty gains are so easy to get for an intermediate, on and off trainer?

Absolutely.

Why not try something easier (and safer) like progressively eating more whole eggs every day and see how your weight changes – does it go up, is it muscle, is it fat? You could even lash out and make them omega free eggs. Bet your endogenous t goes up as well.

J

April 4, 2009 at 2:24 am #7971

@Dr J wrote:

Absolutely.

Why not try something easier (and safer) like progressively eating more whole eggs every day and see how your weight changes – does it go up, is it muscle, is it fat? You could even lash out and make them omega free eggs. Bet your endogenous t goes up as well.

J

agreed, what a great thread. Theres something about alot of eggs in the morning that beats a shake of the same cals. Ever since switching to omega 3 eggs, I dunno, training has become alot better and I just feel good all the time…. and full πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.