Tren ethyl-13

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Tren ethyl-13

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

I mentioned earlier that i had started taking this supplement in the hops of gaining lean mass. Well guess what, it has!!

I am a non believer but I can honestly state the folowing:
    – strength has gone right up
    – recovery is great (I train 6 days now)
    – Sex drive is through the roof
    – have gained 4kgs in 3 weeks (3 days a week solid cardio included, maybe I could of gained more so far with no cardio at all.)
    – Feel good and pumped all the time
    – Vascular

So there you have it, some positive notes for a supplement. Although here are the downsides.

– Extremely sensitive nipples (always fucken hard)
    – Have difficulty sleeping without having a shag because I go up and down all night if you get my drift
    – Very confident all the time and mostly relaxed, but I have been having these terrible anger explosions and once I get on a roll it feels as though I’m going to explode, no shit, explode.

The nipple thing is something that I am concerned about because it hurts πŸ˜₯ and it’s obviously affected my hormones in some way, not sure if it’s positive or negative? I have gotten the rest of my course sent over with the PCT reccomended so in a month I’ll start that and see how I go.

At this stage I would say I reccomend this supplement as I am having great results. πŸ˜€

April 25, 2008 at 6:23 am #6267

@kinmassive wrote:

– Extremely sensitive nipples (always fucken hard)
    – Have difficulty sleeping without having a shag because I go up and down all night if you get my drift
    – Very confident all the time and mostly relaxed, but I have been having these terrible anger explosions and once I get on a roll it feels as though I’m going to explode, no shit, explode.

HAHAHA.

Maybe you need her licking those nipples to soften em up again 8)

Anyway (I’m still laughing) have you gone off it, and for how long if you have? So the nipples are still hard? Interesting.

Where did you buy it from, australia? Very interested.

*edit* I did a quick google and it sounds like you need to do pct after a 8week cycle of 1 – 3 tablets a day of this tren stuff. Its a prohormone dude, so yes, It has played with your natural test and most likely thats lowered once you go off it. Apparently, Bodybuilding.com says its supports ‘natural’ test production. Let us know if you feel shit after the cycle, or lose your gains.

April 25, 2008 at 9:11 am #6268

I guess you were probably lucky customs didn’t seize the item(s).

April 25, 2008 at 1:33 pm #6269

Who knows? maybe it’s fine? They opened all, resealed and sent all, with my free gifts as well πŸ˜‰

April 26, 2008 at 1:08 am #6270

@kinmassive wrote:

Who knows? maybe it’s fine? They opened all, resealed and sent all, with my free gifts as well πŸ˜‰

Cool.. then get me some and send to me LOL. I have bad record with Customs.. 😈

April 28, 2008 at 1:32 pm #6271

Where did u buy this stuff from? Very interested

April 28, 2008 at 9:59 pm #6272

Maybe your local friendly customs agent opened them up and did a little switcharoo for some roids for you. Gotta love your friends at customs, they love me. everytime I am near them they always call me over and for a chat and a thorough look at me and my clothes.

May 23, 2008 at 3:36 am #6273

Well I have finished my cycle! I must say i am glad that i have cos I was really starting to get tired of popping all those damn pills…it can’t be good for you.

I would recomend anyone who might want to do it, to do it for a max of 4 weeks on have some time off and do it again for a month. I did it for 2 months and I really think that I peaked at a month and really never got much more out of it even though I upped my dose to 9 tabs a day. Unfortunately I got crook and have been for the last 3 weeks of the cycle which reqally pissed me off I can tell ya, I lost weight and could not for the life of me put it back on.

Plus:
    – Great strength gains ie Bench = 100kgs – 140kgs for reps
    – Sex drive went right up but then went back to normal after the first month.
    – Weight went up around 6kgs in the first month.
    – Lost fat and looked really good, veins on 6 pack good.
    – Felt great and confident all the time.

Minus:
    – Hornyness gets a bit much sometimes.
    – Found it hard to sleep
    – Always stuffed as the workouts are so much more demanding on the body.
    – Sore joints (fish oil helped)
    – I don’t know if i was run down or what but I have been crook for 3 weeks and have no sign of getting better!!!
    – Sore nipples all the time.

All in all I would reccomend it for those wanting to push it that bit more without going to the big stuff, but I would not reccomend it for newbies looking for a quick fix or very young guys. It was really good for weights but did not help at all for fitness or sport. At the start my aggression was pretty ferocious as well, but I am pretty hot headed anyway and I had a lot on my plate.

So let me know how the rest of you go should you have a go. πŸ˜‰

May 23, 2008 at 7:14 am #6274

If It hasn’t played with your libido since you’ve gone off, then I’ll see If I can get some In.

I got something up my sleeve for the next bulk.

May 23, 2008 at 7:20 am #6275

I’ll let you know in a week in relation to that, cos right now i feel fine.

June 18, 2008 at 8:54 pm #6276

Rightio, It’s been a few weeks now since I have finished my cycle and heres a list of what has happened:
    – Sex drive back to normal.
    – Aggression gone.
    – Have lost some strength.
    – Cannot eat as much as I was at all.
    – Still hard and muscular.

I have also lost 10kgs!!!! I had stopped training all together for 2weeks as I went on holiday on the bike to get away. I didn’t lift weights or do any football training or even play. I needed a rest as I was absolutely knackered.

Anyway as I mentioned previously I also got really crook for 4 weeks! SO I am not sure if those factors combined have really contributed to my weight lose?? It was really bothering me as NONE of my clothes fit me anymore, my jeans just float etc. But the positives are:
    – Everyone keeps commenting on how fit and good I look
    – I can run shit loads faster
    – I can move shitloads faster
    And to be honest I just feel better all round? Oh yeah haven’t touched a supplement for nearly a month now other than the PCT, as I wanted to slowly start back on it next week just to get the full effects again.

Anyway it’d be greta if it was summer, but it’s not so I can’t rip the shirt off but I was gonna stop playing footy as it was getting almost impossible to move properly and i was getting hurt, now I’m looking forward to this weekend as i may be able to actually run around them.

For another example the 2 weeks before I left I was 107kgs and did about 8 on the beep test. This week I did 10.5! I hadn’t even done any fitness in that lay off period, it was just so much easier, my legs didn’t swell, my back didn’t hurt and my lungs didn’t burn. πŸ˜€

June 18, 2008 at 11:15 pm #6277

Ive noticed when I drop from high 100’s to around 95-98kg without a noticable change in VO2 (thats a measure of aerobic fitness for those who dont know) I improve out of site on most aerobic test and can really feel it when walking up stairs. Must be once you reach that over 105ish kgs gravity just weighs you down.

Good to see you had a break hopefully with all that stress and the sickness you will be able to train and play properly. Why dont you try focusing on strength and power for your next cycle and try to limit mass gain?

June 19, 2008 at 12:20 am #6278

Onto it already my friend πŸ˜‰ Still thinking about giving league a miss though as I am flat out with:
    – Parenting
    – Husbandry ha ha
    – Weights
    oh yeah and work. I am finding it really hard to juggle all at the moment and it’s starting to show at base camp so I need to step back and focus on the things that matter. Footy just takes sooo much of my time as it effects my weights, home life and work as I have to recover aswell as prepair which takes alot of time, particularly as a prop at 30 who hasn’t played for 12 years. Oh well at least i had fun doing it whilst I did. πŸ™‚

June 24, 2008 at 7:09 am #6279

Well I haven’t given the league a miss (I think I’m addicted ha ha) but apparently Tren 13 ethyl has been.

I went looking for it again today and it’s gone! I am going to look into it more and find out why, I think I know the answer πŸ™„ . Anyway just thought I’d let anyone know who was thinking about gettin’ on it.

Buff howd you go mate did you end up giving it a whirl?

June 24, 2008 at 7:12 am #6280

By the way I just noticed stormie is the Mod here now. Well done mate, one question though….how does someone who is against the entire pharmaceutica thing become a moderator for that same topic??

Had a change of heart Stormie? πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.