Totally Addicted!!!

Home / Forums / Help, I’m New to the Iron Game / Totally Addicted!!!

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

noo, not to roids or anything like that, to the muscle and fitness scene! Iv only been working out at the gym for 2 weeks, but can see it going for a while :), Im 17yo, and live a fairly active lifestyle.. ..i do Downhill mountain Biking, Downhill Longboarding, started doing regular cardio and have been doing Kitesurfing for about a year. I figured that most of those sports are cardio based, but i want to get a bit more muscle on me. I lost 10 kilo’s in two months because there was no wind.. ..Lack of kite surfing, therefor alot of muscle turned to fat, so i got down to 75 kilo’s, im working my way back up. I do 3 days of heavy gym work; monday, wednesday, friday, and a 45 minute run up the hill behind my house every day for extra cardio. Im on 78 kilo’s at the moment. I dont really follow a strict diet, pretty casual about things. but i make a point of not eating shit because iv seen alot of my friends “go large.” i go to the gym in the morning which iv heard isnt really a good thing. but its really the only convennient time to go. Any tips on how to make my routine any more efficient and how to get faster results? Thanks in advance for any tips.

September 20, 2006 at 9:28 am #3033

What routine?

I think going to the gym in the morning is the best time ๐Ÿ™‚

June 8, 2008 at 7:35 pm #3034

@Dr J wrote:

What routine?

I think going to the gym in the morning is the best time ๐Ÿ™‚

Before breakfast or after? Also what kinds of things do you do at the gym?

January 22, 2010 at 9:17 am #3035

you lift weights lol ๐Ÿ˜†

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.