Too Big

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hey boys and girls, I have been lifting weights for about 7 months for football and rowing and have been taking a protein mix to help development my size. I row about 4 to 6 times a week, play football 3 times a week, lift weights roughly 3 times a week and have an active job which basically involves stacking boxes up to 25kg for 8 hours a day.
    I’m trying to gain weight but have found that my chest is becoming to big for comfort, like a body builders.
    Even though this my sound as though im crazy, im trying to achieve a more lean defined look!!! Is there anyway to create a more balanced look without substituting the amount of work im doing? I hear more cardio can balance out the amount of lifting im doing or lifting lighter weights, is this true? Or is my body simple designed to have a broad shoulders and a big chest.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thx.

October 29, 2007 at 6:42 am #5430

Suggestions, sure heres one….Piss off and moan somewhere else!

What you have is great genes by the sound of it so man up quit liftin boxes and start liftin more weight, compete and become successful with bodybuilding you prick! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Yes I am being sarcastic. But seriously you are at the wrong place for moaning about being to developed ๐Ÿ™„

October 29, 2007 at 6:52 am #5431

These genes would have been great 20 000 years ago if i had to hunt to survive, but its the 21st century and closest thing i do to hunting is buying food at the supermarket.
    Not everyone finds the body builder size attractive, and i as sure know that some find it repulsive… especially ladies.
    I am not moaning about my build, but am asking how to transform my body from one shape to the other, and if a forum for muscle building gurus isn’t the right place to ask then im stumped.
    I don’t mind critisism but would prefer it too be constructive.
    Any other sugestions?

October 29, 2007 at 9:59 am #5432

not trying to sound like a fag… but dare i say “we” wouldnt mind seeing this chest thats “too big for comfort”

October 29, 2007 at 10:42 pm #5433

Oh DawG…..

I feel ya pain brother! Ive spent my whole life struggling with the curse of a “to big for comfort” penis…. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ …. ๐Ÿ˜†

A lot of people seem to find a well developed body repulsive, coincidentally most who do look like blubbery fat fucks themselves.

Stop lifting weights and start running marathons. That will transform your shape plenty quick..

October 30, 2007 at 3:18 am #5434

@Dave996 wrote:

Oh DawG…..

I feel ya pain brother! Ive spent my whole life struggling with the curse of a “to big for comfort” penis…. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ …. ๐Ÿ˜†

A lot of people seem to find a well developed body repulsive, coincidentally most who do look like blubbery fat fucks themselves.

Stop lifting weights and start running marathons. That will transform your shape plenty quick..

LOL

October 31, 2007 at 11:27 pm #5435

Ohhh Poor you – Poor chesty laruge!

Stop lifting weights and rowing and football and go do Ballet

November 1, 2007 at 7:47 am #5436

Wait a second.

I just read your post again and this is what ive gathered…

you lift weights 3 times a week
    u row 4 – 6times a week
    u play footy 3 times a week
    and u also have a physically demanding job lifting 25kgs for 8hours a day, im guessing 5 days a week.

thats a crap load of activity which demands a crapload of calories to support your metabolism, your “bodybuilding chest” and ALL that activity.

shhhesse.

November 1, 2007 at 11:35 am #5437

@SpilZ wrote:

Ohhh Poor you – Poor chesty laruge!

Stop lifting weights and rowing and football and go do Ballet

๐Ÿ˜†

I tend to think the same.

November 1, 2007 at 9:44 pm #5438

@J_-DawG wrote:

These genes would have been great 20 000 years ago if i had to hunt to survive, but its the 21st century and closest thing i do to hunting is buying food at the supermarket.
    Not everyone finds the body builder size attractive, and i as sure know that some find it repulsive… especially ladies.

Not entirely true. Like a lot of things in life there’s a ‘depends’. In this case, the ‘depends’ is whether or not the lady in question is looking for a long term or short term partner (Of course, there are exceptions to any generalization).

@J_-DawG wrote:

I am not moaning about my build, but am asking how to transform my body from one shape to the other, and if a forum for muscle building gurus isn’t the right place to ask then im stumped.
    I don’t mind critisism but would prefer it too be constructive.
    Any other sugestions?

You’re body has just adapted to the demands you’ve put on it. Don’t make those demands and you’ll start to shrink.

But I’d suggest you just eat less and see what happens when you really lean out.

J

November 2, 2007 at 2:09 pm #5439

hey J-dawg…the full body lifts u are doing with the boxes unfortunately will give you a big trunk big hammis and upper legs but not much else.
    to get the big defined look you are looking for it will be very hard. You have got a long road ahead of you. Good luck.

“Stop lifting weights and rowing and football and go do Ballet” bit harsh but funny as lol

November 3, 2007 at 8:33 am #5440

Just keep going and you’ll get used to it. So will she. If she bitches any more just mention that the chick in the smoko van thinks that they are alright.

November 22, 2007 at 5:55 am #5441

@Bull wrote:

If she bitches any more just mention that the chick in the smoko van thinks that they are alright.

๐Ÿ˜†

lol brilliant

November 22, 2007 at 10:40 pm #5442

hehehehe.

Or mention all the hot girls at the gym keeping fit- chicks love that ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

December 20, 2007 at 1:11 am #5443

Why don’t you just read all of the advice on this forum and then do the exact opposite. Stop weight training, stop eating and do lots of cardio you will soon start seeing your chest disappear. At the same time why don’t you start wearing black all the time, listen to EMO and of you’re lucky you may even fit into a pair of skinny leg jeans.

if a forum for muscle building gurus isn’t the right place to ask then im stumped.

Please pay attention to your own terminology here as you this is a “forum for muscle building” not whinging about getting too big.

Here’s a diet you might want to follow to achieve you “goal”.

Breakfast – Nothing, though if really hungry a piece of fruit or a yoghurt

Lunch – Salad Sandwich and a piece of fruit

Mid-afternoon – Packet of chips or a chocolate bar (as a “treat”)

Dinner – Pasta and tomato sauce followed by a piece of fruit.

That should do you – post some pics when you’re done so we can see your ribs ๐Ÿ˜ก

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.