Those energy drinks

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / Those energy drinks

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Just curious about what everyone thinks. I have them every other day, usually redbull or red-eyes, nice for abit of a kick if u drink them down in 1gulp.

November 30, 2007 at 9:38 am #5601

keep of the sugar, does the opposite of caffeine and makes you tired and also throws out your diet

November 30, 2007 at 10:22 pm #5602

Never heard of them. DA

December 1, 2007 at 6:01 am #5603

@Derek Amos wrote:

Never heard of them. DA

do you live in a box

December 4, 2007 at 3:46 am #5604

Hahahaha yeah those drinks have like 30grams of sugar in one can.

At least go the sugar free ones 😮

Do what i do – a decent creatine before training and a kickarse coffee hehe 😉

December 4, 2007 at 4:55 am #5605

@unbuff wrote:

@Derek Amos wrote:

Never heard of them. DA

do you live in a box

NO, I just figured that kind of sugar supply is a bit of a kick in the crutch, along with some of those other ingredients. Didnt you see that weird freaking “Mother” drink ad’ on TV, looks like you’d be tripping on opium or BC-Bud to me. DA

October 14, 2008 at 11:02 pm #5606

Id rather a coffee. Black no sugar. Write that down!

October 15, 2008 at 12:34 am #5607

Good source of B vitamins, taurine and inositol. Caffeine doesnt hurt either 🙂

Only problem is they are $$$$$$. Theyre an expensive vice.

October 15, 2008 at 11:55 am #5608

I’ve read before that taking caffeine does the direct opposite to that of creatine and will actually counteract it.
    Also that taking large amounts of caffeine is good to help you strip down.
    Can’t be to good for your heart I imagine on a long term basis

October 15, 2008 at 2:21 pm #5609

@JoeBlo wrote:

I’ve read before that taking caffeine does the direct opposite to that of creatine and will actually counteract it.
    Also that taking large amounts of caffeine is good to help you strip down.
    Can’t be to good for your heart I imagine on a long term basis

Taking large amounts of caffeine is good for one thing: Frying your central nervous system and making you jittery/anxious and crash. Caffeine in moderation is fine but it certainly isnt a magic fat burner.

October 15, 2008 at 8:41 pm #5610

@unbuff wrote:

Just curious about what everyone thinks. I have them every other day, usually redbull or red-eyes, nice for abit of a kick if u drink them down in 1gulp.

Particuarly if you add a splash of your favorite vodka…..

October 16, 2008 at 11:37 am #5611

I doubt this as creatine is used to increase supply of phosphocreatine in the muscle cell. There may be some relation to slowing uptake of creatine into the cells but I doubt it is significant even if it occurs.

October 20, 2008 at 10:32 pm #5612

I used to nail em everyday. I had one in the morning and one with creatine before weights. Then i started having stomach probs, like butterflies all the time so I stopped. I have one every now and then before training but other than that I stick to nescafe short balck in an expresso cup with an equal thrown in….mmmmm love em.

July 15, 2011 at 7:54 am #5613

Well i like to take natural drink because natural drink contains no artificial ingredients and hence are better for health.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.