thieving scumbags

Home / Forums / All the Goss / thieving scumbags

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

I found a bargain last week on ebay, a $650 topeak moonshine HID bicycle light for a mere $162, it was an unused gift for the seller and he obviously had no idea what it was worth…..scooore πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
    I attatched it to my bike and fully charged up the 14V lithium-ion battery pack and rode out to work for the day, awesome light could easily see both lanes of the whole road for 20 meters, super bright! and enabled me to ride at full pace out in the country roads in the pitch black at 5am
    Rode home after work and locked the bike up down the side of my house and locked the gate with a padlock and locked the bike to the patio.
    Woke the next morning and mounted the bike, go to turn the light on only to feel a piece of broken metal and plastic bracket of where it used to sit
    bastard thieving mofo had just jumped the gate and tore the light and battery pack off the bike, destroying the mounts and casings in the process, they also took my cateye computer worth $100 but I found that on the verge outside my house unscathed. Just can’t believe how quick it dissapeared and the lengths some people go to to get something even if they have to destroy it in the process of taking it.
    I live accross from a huge block of cheap ass loser units where all the residents have nothing better to do than scope out the surroundings for items they can flog off on ebay easily enough
    time to invest in some bear traps I think πŸ‘Ώ

February 1, 2009 at 9:49 pm #7718

Fucken pricks…I hate theives too mate. Make sure you report it imediately even if you think you shouldn’t, get those lazy pricks in blue to do there job and help you out.

February 12, 2009 at 1:42 pm #7719

turns out this cloud has a silver lining after all, I got a new model niteflux photon max extreme light, puts out 1350 lumen….nearly three times more power than my old light, all covered by inssurance, and with the left over funds from the claim a new helmet for my youngest child and a under seat zip up pouch
    bloody wrapped! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

February 12, 2009 at 8:56 pm #7720

Great to hear!

With stories like that and of ones with the Vic firs etc, why the hell would one NOT have insurance these days. To be honest I have absolutely NO sympathy at all for those who are not insured. πŸ™„

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.