Thieves

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

I went into my apartments Gym to have a workout yesterday, and found all the dumbells had gone, all the little weights, and a barbell. Some bright thief has cleaned them out.

The poor bloke who supplied the equipment said its not the first time bits have gone missing, but this is the first big cleanout of gear.

Its a pity people cant see that they have free use of the gym, & at no extra cost can use everything. Instead they hatch pinching ideas and stop everyone else doing any workouts. As its quite a few sets of dumbells, it seems they are pinched for a quicky re-sale. DA . 😯

Now I have to invent new ways of training just to get by.

July 29, 2008 at 1:35 am #6802

Yes that would piss me right off 😥

What did you do for a workout?

July 29, 2008 at 1:57 am #6803

bastards

July 29, 2008 at 2:01 am #6804

Dont despair!

Hindu squats
    Push ups
    Handstand push ups
    Dips between chairs
    Pistols
    Crunches
    Leg raises
    Setting up a sting then pounding fuck out of the robbing oxygen theif,
    you could even work the beating ( natural justice ) into a circut and do clean and presses with his limp body.

July 29, 2008 at 6:39 am #6805

Blame the high cost of living

July 29, 2008 at 7:39 am #6806

@Dave996 wrote:

Dont despair!

Setting up a sting then pounding fuck out of the robbing oxygen theif,
    you could even work the beating ( natural justice ) into a circut and do clean and presses with his limp body.

NOW THIS BIT I LIKE !
    Its got feeling over the whole matter. DA

July 29, 2008 at 7:53 am #6807

@Dr J wrote:

Yes that would piss me right off 😥

What did you do for a workout?

Well I just made another bench fitting attachment. Its a set of SMITH BARS. With these I tried out the neck-touching bench press technique outlined in one of Ol’ Larry Scott’s exercise reports.

Never mind all that thieving shit, this exercise works like crazy. The upper pecs get creased in pain within 10 reps only. Then you do bounces to half way up, until you can’t even budge the bar.

This leaves the BB just touching the neck at rest position (SAFELY).

After that I did Larry’s recommended 2nd exercise; fingers & thumb inwards dips, until I couldnt move.

As the split I use is DC, then I went on to do back work, with BB rows & Gironda leaning cable rows.

Overall I had a great time, no need for even a single dumbell. DA 😀

July 30, 2008 at 7:02 am #6808

@unbuff wrote:

I hope you are joking – there is no excuse for being a low life thieving piece of shit.

July 31, 2008 at 3:56 am #6809

Sorry to hear that DA-I bet they got straight on Ebay-Was the apartment gym left open?

July 31, 2008 at 6:52 am #6810

@DanOz wrote:

@unbuff wrote:

I hope you are joking – there is no excuse for being a low life thieving piece of shit.

Don’t be so narrow minded, theres no excuse for a low life thieving politician.

July 31, 2008 at 9:43 am #6811

@IAN wrote:

Sorry to hear that DA-I bet they got straight on Ebay-Was the apartment gym left open?

Nah, theres a lock on it to stop people like kids coming in. But its allowed adults with thieving fingers in – instead. DA

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.