The Perfect Cycle (or close thereof)

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / The Perfect Cycle (or close thereof)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Normally I am more than willing to help, but as we know Flexo was coming across as a total dickhead and it’s a bit hard to give advice to those sorts of people nor do i really want to.
    If he wants diet advice I and others would be more than happy to help if he posts up in the diet section.

Peace.
    Hermes Conrad.

January 8, 2008 at 6:15 am #5794

Well you heard it right there Flexo. Ask some decent questions and you will recieve some decent answers.

ST straight back at ya bro. πŸ˜€

January 8, 2008 at 9:46 am #5795

I’m just a big wuvable wascle!! ehehehe

January 8, 2008 at 11:09 am #5796

… can u feel the love… πŸ™‚

January 8, 2008 at 11:30 am #5797

Love is all around… πŸ˜›

January 8, 2008 at 11:54 am #5798

@StormTrooper wrote:

Love is all around… πŸ˜›

such a kissass ST πŸ˜†

January 9, 2008 at 5:32 am #5799

@unbuff wrote:

@StormTrooper wrote:

Love is all around… πŸ˜›

such a kissass ST πŸ˜†

Just the way you like it.. πŸ˜•

January 9, 2008 at 8:26 am #5800

Flexo, if you think you can train on the gear at your stats then do it, at the end of the day no matter what people say, we all train, eat respond differently while cycling. My mate, suffers from bad acne for example and he did a course for only 3 weeks and he broke out in huge boils all over his back, face and neck.

Myself for example, i was 19 years old when i first hit the gear regardless of all the shit people say about, “you’re too young, it’ll fuck your natural hormone levels”.
    Now if you look at someone like Pro Lee Priest, started training and competed in his first comp at 13 years of age, he was using small levels of Deca etc at the age of 19 which from memory is when he got his Pro ticket. So in your own life you have to make your own decision and you own cycle, but i tell you this, do research on everything!

I started training at 14, did all of my school projects on anabolic steroids and continuously read up on them because eventually i knew i would use them.

When i finally did, i only used Testosterone Enanthate as it was all i could afford at the time so i used 750mg/week with nothing else, no PCT which is highly frowned upon…I am only 5’4 and my entire family are athletic/slim build but i have always had excellent body tone, when i started my cycle i was 56-58kg and about 16% BF. After 12 months of cycling on and off and then getting hold of some d-bols from a lucky score out of thailand, i weighed 70kg and i was fucking strong!!!

Side effects: obvious water retention (which i love anyways for bulking….looks and feels great), sweatiness, high blood pressure at times, slight shrinkage of testes but set aside from that i was looking massive and the side effects weren’t as bad as they sound.

I gained size, weight and like i mentioned, i was strong from all the test…a 19 year old kid walks into the gym, at 70kg puffy as hell but with existing muscle tone and does chest press with 40kg dumbells, 5 sets of 8 reps, then curls 8 reps of 20kg 4 times etc etc etc, turned some heads i’ll give you that.

The only thing i regret now, is due to low supply i wish i saved some of my stuff from a couple of years ago so i could do another cycle again.
    But now, i weigh 61kg, still toned, 17% BF but when i train now i respond with size as soon as i pick up the weight.

If you want any advice from how i did my cycles, without worrying about getting any criticism from anyone PM me i’ll chat wif ya.

January 9, 2008 at 10:43 am #5801

Thinking about doing steroids?? READ THIS!! Newbie Info.
    Newbie Information:
    Everything a Newbie needs to know before starting a cycle

Written By: Crankin’steiN From Fitnessgeared.com

HOW DO I KNOW WHEN I AM READY FOR MY FIRST CYCLE?

The general rule passed on to people is that you should reach your natural potential before starting a cycle of steroids. Obviously if everyone followed this rule, anyone who used would be almost 30 and older…… So, because everyone is not going to follow that rule, here is a rule that I think is a must! You should know how to train, diet, and rest properly to make the changes to your body that you want to obtain. Whether you want to lose fat or gain mass, you should have a good undertsanding of how to do so without the help of steroids, before you choose to use
    steroids. The reason for this is because steroids are a “helper” they are not a miracle, that can transform your body well you sit on the couch. So you need to have the understanding of all the major aspects of bodybuilding, so that you can use steroids effectively.

OK, I KNOW HOW TO TRAIN, EAT AND REST. WHAT’S NEXT?

The next thing you should do is to start researching what you are going to be putting in your body, and what effects and side effects it will have. There is a plethora of information on the internet, so do some searches or research on some bodybuilding boards. Read about different substances and what kind of effect they have. Read about the side effects of them, and what to do about unwanted side effects. Read about how to cycle them, length of cycles, and Post Cyle Therapy (PCT). Also, read about Anti-estrogens, as these are the drugs that will save you from gyno, and too much water retention. And after you have read about all of these things, then read them all over again to make sure you have absorbed what you read. When you are knowledgeable to answer the questions you had about steroids before you did your research, then you are probably ready for your first cycle.

THE FIRST CYCLE (AKA THE NEWBIE CYCLE)

*NOTE: You should have everything including post cycle therapy stuff, BEFORE you start your cycle!!

Your first step:

The first thing you will have to do is get over that fear of needles….. A cycle including nothing but oral steroids is not going to produce the results you want, period! Go to: http://www.spotinjections.com to research how to inject.

The Cycle – Anabolics

The most common Newbie Cycle is Testosterone Enthanate, run at 500mg per week for 10 weeks,split up into two shots per week (250mg on day 1, and on day 4). The cycle can be run with just Test. and good results should be seen. I personally like D-bol to be added with that cycle, but it doesn’t need to be.
    If it is added, it is run at 30mg a day for 4 weeks. The dosage should be split up during the course of the day, to keep blood levels as even as possible.

The Cycle – Anti-estrogens

An anti-estrogen (usually Nolvadex or Arimidex) will need to be purchsed to have handy in case gyno symptoms start. Itchy and sore nipples will tell you that you are getting gyno, and Nolvadex should be started (I use Nolva personally so I am showing Nolva dosages) at 60mg per day for 2 days, then 40 for one day, then 20mg for the rest of the cycle. There is one catch tho…. Nolvadex and Arimidex will only take care of estrogen driven Gyno…… Gyno that is caused by prolactin needs to be countered by using proviron. Prolactin induced gyno can occur from Trenbolone or Deca. (these are not used in your cycle so you don’t have to worry about it…)

POST CYCLE THERAPY (PCT)

PCT can be run a few different ways….. I will outline on of the most common ways that it is run. If you don’t want to do it this way, then it is easy enough to find an alternative way, by doing research.

2 weeks after your last shot of Test. Enth. you should be starting your PCT. The most common combo is to use clomid and nolvadex together. Clomid is run at 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-14, and 50mg day 15-30. Nolva should be run with it at 20mg for the whole 30 days you are on clomid.

During PCT you should keep your caloric intake at or above the amount you would use for bulking. This will help you keep your gains, and stop you from going catabolic. Also you should train hard, so that you can keep your gains. Remember that you are not on any anabolics now, so you may have to bring your
    volume down, and up your rest a little, so that you don’t overtrain.

TIME OFF

Well now you have completed your PCT and your hormones should be getting back to normal. The general rule for time off is: TIME ON = TIME OFF. This should be followed. If you did a three month cycle, then you should wait three months after that last shot of test before doing another cycle. This will allow your
    body to get back to normal and stay healthy.

January 9, 2008 at 1:28 pm #5802

That has got to be one of the best posts I have ever read here! 😯 Thank you Jackass. This if any should be a sticky in this section. πŸ˜‰

January 10, 2008 at 12:09 am #5803

@kinmassive wrote:

That has got to be one of the best posts I have ever read here! 😯 Thank you Jackass. This if any should be a sticky in this section. πŸ˜‰

Ditto. Great find.

January 10, 2008 at 7:26 am #5804

@kinmassive wrote:

I agree πŸ˜€

January 10, 2008 at 7:45 am #5805

Well said, although it’s only good for people that can get all of the gear they need and PCT etc, whiich i didn’t use…but nonetheless, Very good post Jackass!

January 10, 2008 at 9:02 am #5806

The only advice Flexo needed was to train hard for at least 1 or 2 years and to get his diet in order, posting up the do’s and dont’s of steroid use was not required.
    Great… that’s all we need is an undernourished roid abuser who eats 1000 cals a day.
    jackass think about what you post next time.

ST

January 10, 2008 at 9:48 am #5807

😯 Why? Take away the fact that it was maybe posted in the incorrect area, maybe as it is the steroid area at the end of the day??

This is an excellent post, and Flexo was also talking about roid usage please correct me if I’m wrong here. People are going to take roids ST expecially those who frequent BB forums such as this one so I honestly can’t see the problem πŸ˜•

Jesus mate open your mind or only read the other parts of this forum that don’t relate to the dreaded juice. πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.