The Perfect Cycle (or close thereof)

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / The Perfect Cycle (or close thereof)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Hi all 😀

so heres my question hope you boys (and er girls??) can help me out with some good advice as i have heard this forum is a great place for good solid honest bodybuilding advice,

Im 25 years old and i have used a cycle during training about 3 years ago so my body isnt new to the gear, but having said that it has been about 2.5 years since i have touched a dumbell after that!! i have big plans for a major transformation this year so im err how do they say… Going Hard or going Home! 😉 hehe starting the gym, 3 months into it, hitting a cycle for 12 weeks then coming off for 3 months then back on for 12 weeks so in other words 3 months on 3 months off twice over.. now i am 77 kilos with a very high body fat percentage at 20 percent 😳

so i have a strict diet to follow with the training to shed the fat i have access to deca 1ml ampoules, deca 300 , sus250 , and i am trying to organise some nolvadex apart from these i am desperately trying to get my hands on some methandriol and enenthate… any advice on how i should go about my cycle?

What is the perfect cycle (or close thereof) with what i have access to… now obviuosly my second cycle towards the end of this year will be more to ripp up so any advice at all for my plans? or any comments?

January 5, 2008 at 4:09 am #5764

LOL what?
    Here is some advice
    77kg and 20%+ bf and you want to use gear.
    Go and start training hard for uhmmmm 2 years then come back with some sensible questions.
    Oh and do some research in the meantime.

BENDER

January 5, 2008 at 5:30 am #5765

well i actually dont think i have 20 percent body fat, I, as well as anyone else around me will never belive that. id say i have roughly 12 – 15 percent but the scales i have at home are the bodyfat measureing type and that says 20 percent… although my cousin has been doing bodybuilding for 5 years and he has 10 to 12 percent body fat when measured manually but the machine says 18 percent… those things are not accurate.. so scratch the bodyfat…. but other then that…. ummm ur a loser lol but its cool…. u werent tryin to be…. sounds like it comes naturally… anyhow advice without the smart arse attitude would be desireable as i said im here for solid honest advice i think i need to add to that no loser smart ass attachments.

January 5, 2008 at 5:40 am #5766

Solid advice?

Drop below 10% naturally with diet and training and forget the special supplements.

Or has someone else already suggested that?

Professor Farnsworth

January 5, 2008 at 5:53 am #5767

drop below 10 percent naturalluy….. before i use the gear?? that sounds right however my only concern would be that i would look even thinner then i currently am…. im not fat if thats what your thinking… i think the whole 20 percent bodyfat thru ppl off abit… im thin…. im just not cut up tho… and im 174cm tall… i wear 34 jeans… lol so im not fat but i am by no means cut up….

so if i do drop below 10 percent then what would be the go from there?

January 5, 2008 at 6:29 am #5768

20% is probably close to the mark.

Tanita’s aren’t that accurate if you muscular and lean but otherwise they give a reasonable estimate.

You’re probably somewhere between 17% and 26% bodyfat estimated from height, weight and waist measurements here.

Your BMI is borderline (25).

With good training and diet you should be able to get close to 77kg and 10% bf.

January 5, 2008 at 9:47 am #5769

@Flexo wrote:

well i actually dont think i have 20 percent body fat, I, as well as anyone else around me will never belive that. id say i have roughly 12 – 15 percent but the scales i have at home are the bodyfat measureing type and that says 20 percent… although my cousin has been doing bodybuilding for 5 years and he has 10 to 12 percent body fat when measured manually but the machine says 18 percent… those things are not accurate.. so scratch the bodyfat…. but other then that…. ummm ur a loser lol but its cool…. u werent tryin to be…. sounds like it comes naturally… anyhow advice without the smart arse attitude would be desireable as i said im here for solid honest advice i think i need to add to that no loser smart ass attachments.

I’m a loser because you didn’t here what you wanted to hear. At 77kg aand 20% BF and wants to gear up and dosen’t know how, me thinks you’re the loser ehehehe.
    Now you asked for solid honest advice I gave it to you and you didn’t want to listen.
    Good Luck on your endeavours
    Regards
    Philip J Fry

January 5, 2008 at 9:52 am #5770

@Dr J wrote:

Professor Farnsworth

hahahaha, striking similarity too..

January 5, 2008 at 10:49 am #5771

hmm…. hehehe your still a loser….. change your nick from storm trooper to storm loser or leave it the way it is lol u still sound like a wanker if yu end up replying to this it jus means you feel threatened, so u feel the need to try and scold me to inflate your ego lol some ppl are jus soooo lame…. u either keep it up or u let it go what will it be storm loser, i mean trooper? 8)

January 5, 2008 at 11:00 am #5772

Why would I feel threatened, ’tis the internet remember?
    hahah you’re funny. Post some more, I need some fun tonght.

Dr Zoidberg

January 5, 2008 at 11:08 am #5773

thats the way eas down ol fella sit back in your seat and behave now that youve settled down, if i do go ahead with a cycle this year before i lower my bf to 10%( or thereabouts) wouldnt i still be able to reduce it while on the gear? i mean during the cycle im also on a strict diet with295g protein 120 gram carbs and 34 gram fat (mostly essentials) im also thinking of doing cardio treadmill in the mornings your feedback without the smart ass attitude would be much appreciated…(if ur back on earth now that is)

January 5, 2008 at 11:11 am #5774

Reducing fat is about diet and training not gear use. Gear will help you maintain muscle mass and probably put more on while on calorie restricted diet all this can be acheived naturally at your weight.
    Honestly, if you are 77kg and about 20% fat you really don’t have much muscle (not sure how tall you are)
    Honestly wait at least one year, you wont regret it.

January 5, 2008 at 11:26 am #5775

im 174cm tall and yes im sure i dont have much muscle because i can feel the weakness in my arms when lifting reasonably heavy things… ive dipped in my strength way too much so ye…. so you reckon wait a year huh…….mmm dam they are enticing tho…but i see ur point,
    well i think i might reassess my situation at the 6 month mark an then re evaluate my progress an move on from there positive twist—> it would be easier on the pocket and the old buttocks too lol

January 5, 2008 at 11:02 pm #5776

@Flexo wrote:

im 174cm tall and yes im sure i dont have much muscle because i can feel the weakness in my arms when lifting reasonably heavy things… ive dipped in my strength way too much so ye…. so you reckon wait a year huh…….mmm dam they are enticing tho…but i see ur point,
    well i think i might reassess my situation at the 6 month mark an then re evaluate my progress an move on from there positive twist—> it would be easier on the pocket and the old buttocks too lol

I’m glad common sense prevailed.

January 6, 2008 at 4:47 am #5777

Flexo, If you are 174 and 77 kgs with 15% then you are a beginner. You also said that you haven’t lifted a weight since your last cycle.

Gear is not for beginners. They get excellent gains without needing gear. Gear is for advanced trainers and dickheads.

Seriously if you get your shit together you can be over 80kgs and 10% within a year without gear and close to 90 within 2. Use the time to learn what it’s all about and then reconsider whether you want it.

Stormy is just a bit abrupt because he assumed that you are a dickhead since you are clearly not an advanced trainer. The advice was good. You do not want gear even if you do know where to get it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.