The big house.

Home / Forums / All the Goss / The big house.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Rightio get this. One year ago I went out to a club with a mate who had just got divorced and who needed some mateship and copious amounts of piss. Anyway against my better judgement I did go out with him as I had had a few drinks at home and was keen to go and have a look at the town as it isn’t something I had done often in the past.

We had been out for a couple of hours and I was bored as shit and decided to go home, so we left the club and started to walk to the cab rank. As we left we came accross a common seen in Toowoomba, a group of white boys having and altercation with some Sudanese boy’s (wannabe gangsters) so we sat down just to watch. The coppers showed up and decided to arrest the white boys , no questions asked. I piped up and told them that the blacks were just as much involved and should be incarcerated as well! This cowboy officer swaggered over sunnies still on his head, sleaves rolled up and sucking a lollipop. He told me to fuck off and mind my own business or I will be arrested also. I laughed at him and said I won’t be going anywhere as I could stand where I liked and asked him what he thought he was going to arrest me for.

He and two of his mates jumped me , cuffed me, tried to break my left arm and proceeded to (once cuffed) take king hits at my head and body whilst the other copper was kneeing me in the back. They then picked me up and he again punched me a few times in the back of the head before slamming me into the back of the paddy wagon. I was absolutely shocked at what had just happend as it was like a scene from cops!!

They also arrested my mate and gave him a bit of the same treatment but as he is about 70kgs ringing wet they gave him a bit of leeway. I wa taken to the station locked up for 8hrs with no medicall attention at all, blood pissing out of the back of my head, my face had swelled up and they wouldn’t give me any water or let me flush the toilet in the cell.

Once I finally got out I was charged with the following:
    – Serious police assault
    – Obstructing police
    – Public nusence
    – Contravening a direction.

I am due to go to court on 6/5/08 I have a top QLD barrister and my solicitor is Peter Russo (Dr Haneefs lawyer, remember?). The police will not drop the assault charge and are going for the full sentence.

Can you fucken believe this shit. I never even touched the pig cunt and I could lose everything I have kids, wife, business the lot! All because some arsehole said that I did something! My best defence is that I have the whole incident on Citivision! Yahoo! It clearly shows them beating the crap out of me and me not doing a damn thing. I though that would be enough for them to drop all charges, but apparently not??

I am in shock and basically shitting myself at the moment cos I am looking at 3yrs! I could be funny here and say a few things about the prison systems gym ha ha…but i won’t.

What do you guys think of that shit? Answer before Tuesday or you may not get a response….

May 3, 2008 at 1:56 am #6321

All I can say is “I’d be shitting myself too”.
    maybe the Vidoe evidence will be your get-out-of-gaol card.

Good Luck Bro.

P.S – Don’t forget the soap-on-a-rope. πŸ˜›

May 3, 2008 at 3:49 am #6322

I like what I’ve seen of Russo so fingers crossed.

Maybe Justice will prevail.

Good luck and keep us posted.

May 3, 2008 at 11:42 am #6323

SHIT 😯

Man. I hope you have a lot of money because thats what is going to help you get out of this. All I can say is good luck to you, and I hope you and your family has a plan B incase you do go. I know thats negative, but you have to except the worst.

On a side note, A friend of my fathers was telling us how he had a friend who saw his neighbor across the road (pensioner) pull into his driveway with his window down, and was assaulted by a 14yr old little shit with a knife. The old man was stabbed, and hit a few times and the man ran across to aid him, grabbing the little shit and throwing him down.

Long story cut short, the 14yr old boys lawyer went to sue him (for throwing him down)… Though he did defend himself in court and won.. only to be in debt of $20,000 for court and lawyer costs.

Justice? I think not.

Praying for you Kin.

May 3, 2008 at 12:39 pm #6324

$11,000. So far. Hasn’t even seen court yet. Thats not the money part, it’s charging him with assault and getting my money back, that’s the expensive part. Although with a new law that was passed by Peter Beatie, it makes it very difficult for someone in this position (including your friend) to get their money back. You cannot by law civily sue the QLD police force regardless of the fuck ups any off them have made and the amount of maney that fuck up may of cost you. Heres an example: there was a guy in Brissie who was walking home form somewhere and the cops came along and violently arrested him and lock him up for 4 or 5 days, with no explaination, no phone call…nothing. After that they let him go without so much as an explanation let alone a sorry. Turns out, they thought he was some drug dealer in town and they were hoping to sweat the guy as they couldn’t locate him and they finally thought they had. He took them to court and sued them (qld police). It cost him 20k odd and he sued them for lets say 40k. It has been 6yrs and he has gotten about 4 or 5k so far. So it hardly seems worth it, hence the bullshit I am going through. I have no support from my mate as he is broke and can’t contest their accusation for himself let alone help me.

Make sure if anyone here has a problem similar to mine, don’t back down, take it as far as you can! And maybe, just matbe they will get the picture and get back to work??

You wouldn’t believe this, I just took my family to the circus, which was great by the way. My 2yr old absolutely loved it. And we are about 200m from my driveway where there is a set of lights. Anyway i drive straight through an orange light, lone behold the cops spotted me and came screaming around the corner, lights on the lot. Cut a long story short, they gave me a warning and sent me on my way….I’m jinxed I tell ya, I so much as sneeze and they are onto me ha ha ha!

May 4, 2008 at 8:26 am #6325

Good luck mate. Hope the CJC tie the little sucker in knots.

If your version of events is accurate then the assault charge shouldn’t stick but some of the others might. Do you remember one of the coppers giving you an official direction to move? That will be the contravening charge.

May 4, 2008 at 11:05 am #6326

that would be a misdemeanor anyway which would equate to a small fine i believe. Good luck

May 4, 2008 at 12:14 pm #6327

@Bull wrote:

Good luck mate. Hope the CJC tie the little sucker in knots.

If your version of events is accurate then the assault charge shouldn’t stick but some of the others might. Do you remember one of the coppers giving you an official direction to move? That will be the contravening charge.

I am prepared to wear the charges of:
    – public nuisence (over 0.05 in a public place)
    – contravening a direction (asked me to leave and I didn’t)

The rest, well thats why I’m going i guess to ram it right up em’.

The CJC (CMC now) was notified of this and I made an official complaint but to no avail. They basically told me to piss off and did not investigate further. Regardless now of whether i win or not the officer who has made the claim is up shit creek as the video footage will be passed straight from the court room to the CMC. This means that if he had of chosen to settle out of court and drop the assault charge, his credibilty may not of been questioned. But because he is an arrogant prick he will now be drilled because the tape will be shown in the courtroom thus making it official evidence toward the case against him.

I technically don’t have to do anything other than give my legal team permission to act on my behalf and they will send everything they have to the CMC. Goodbye carreer for one arrogant cop!

The whole thing amazes me, it really does. The more I talk to my team about it the more I realise how good my position is. This guy is risking everything he has by taking it as far as he has. He has seen the same footage I’ve seen and the only thing he has that I don’t is a few mates and a uniform. BUT… I’m honest and he is a lying sack of shit, which I’m hoping will prevail on the day.

May 4, 2008 at 12:47 pm #6328

@kinmassive wrote:

BUT… I’m honest and he is a lying sack of shit, which I’m hoping will prevail on the day.

Fingers crossed it does.

May 6, 2008 at 12:15 am #6329

Hoping all goes well for you today πŸ™‚

May 6, 2008 at 4:23 am #6330

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ I WON!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ They dropped the charges about ten minutes before we went in. I wont go into the details of the whole trial but I will say it was worth every cent to watch that piece of shit sweat and squirm once my team took him and the rest of them apart in front of the magistrate.

Funny thing was the magistrate was less than impressed and seemed really pissed off that I’d won. She should of been pissed with cop who had wasted her time not me.

Anyway it was a great victory and I’ll be glad to move on with my life.

Yahoo, thanks for all your support guys it was a great help. πŸ˜€

May 6, 2008 at 4:32 am #6331

Awesome ❗

May 6, 2008 at 11:12 am #6332

Have a big Congratulations man.

Can I ask how much it all cost for you?

May 6, 2008 at 11:59 am #6333

$11,000 for the Legal team representing me and $1,300 for the fine. Which was for the 3 lesser charges which i didn’t give a shit about. So technically Buff I won…but they win too, which really sucks. Because i had to drop my charges for him to drop his, he will never even be questioned for his actions that nite.

The legal system is an absolute disgrace and if you haven’t got money you are deadset screwed. The sad part is that it has been like this for as long as I have had dealings with it and i imagine that it will never change.

May 7, 2008 at 2:01 am #6334

Congrats, how come you had to drop your charges for the phony assault charge?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.