testosterone enethanate, cycling and dosage

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / testosterone enethanate, cycling and dosage

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

im currently using testosterone enethanate, the kind that comes in 200mil bladders. i have been doing 2 3 mil jabs a week (monday and thursday) and its rated at 75mg per mil.

what are your thoughts on this product ? does it need to be stacked with something else ? should i be using more ort less ?

i have read that 600mg a week is the perfect amount ?

cheers

January 12, 2009 at 12:23 am #7641

@puttinginwork wrote:

im currently using testosterone enethanate, the kind that comes in 200mil bladders. i have been doing 2 3 mil jabs a week (monday and thursday) and its rated at 75mg per mil.

what are your thoughts on this product ? does it need to be stacked with something else ? should i be using more ort less ?

i have read that 600mg a week is the perfect amount ?

cheers

Depends on too many factors – first cycle, cutting/gaining etc

600mg a week is quite high for a first run

Disclaimer: i am a natural bodybuilder.

January 12, 2009 at 6:34 am #7642

If it’s your first time then 400-500mg/week is sufficient and there’s no need to stack it with anything else. have A’dex handy in case of gyno. I assume you have PCT in hand already. What do you have?

January 12, 2009 at 11:57 am #7643

at the moment i have nothing but bladders of enethenate

im just taking a good multi V and my normal supps.

3mil twice a week.

i have been using the product for eight weeks now

January 13, 2009 at 12:19 am #7644

You will get a lot of people on the web who will tell you that you are a bit thick for starting a cycle without already having everything that you need to ensure that it can be conducted in an intelligent manner.

Dicking around with hormone levels is a bad idea when you may not be able to lay your hands on everything that you need to get them back to normal later.

I have no idea where your gear is coming from and I have no interest but I know that there is at least one idiot handing the stuff out in Townsville to people who have no idea what to do with it.

I recently talked a guy out of a straight deca cycle. He had never trained in his life, and had no idea of what the sides were and nothing to follow it up with but he apparently had the chemical on hand.

The moral of that story is that the guy supplying you may not give a shit whether you know what you’re doing or if you have what you need. You need to research what you’re doing and look after yourself because no-one else will.

January 13, 2009 at 1:37 am #7645

im not going into this with no prior knowledge

i am an ex PTI from the australian defence force,i have been training for 8 years on and off, i have researched as much as i can from the internet and books. I have some post cycle theropy stuff coming in the mail.

is there anything else i should need or need to know.

I am going to continue to use this product for a period of about 16 weeks

cheers
    michael

January 13, 2009 at 8:56 am #7646

You should do a log.
    post up your training, with all your lifting increases, weight changes, diet, side affects and feelings overall.

Keep us all posted.

January 13, 2009 at 9:59 am #7647

@puttinginwork wrote:

I have some post cycle theropy stuff coming in the mail.

michael

What stuff, if you don’t mind me asking?

January 13, 2009 at 11:22 am #7648

clomid..

do i need anything else ?

i have kept a diary to date some quick figures

Starting weight 85.5 weight today 92.3 im six foot one

week one. bench 90kilo for 8 – Week seven 110 for 8
    week one. squat 120 for 6 – week seven 180 for 6
    week one. Dead lift 160 ORM week seven 240 ORM (one rep max)
    week one. over head dumbell shoulder press 32.5kilo for 6 week seven 42.5 for six

when i have some more time i will post a full report to date. in regards to roid rage and acne. I have had one small aggressive episode. however it was a night when i had alchole (the only time i have drunk in over 12 months) it resulted in me getting into a fight with somebody and acting very out of character. although the alchole that i consumed was not much i think it was a large reason why this happened

in regards to acne. i have some small pimples on my shoulders 3 on my left and two on my right. if they get popped though they turn into very nasty looking little scabs and if i continue to pick at them they can turn pretty bad and really sore, they are very very tiny though and dont seem to containe any puss

My general overall mood though is quite good. my sex drive is through the roof and im feeling excellent when training. However my training sessions are really starting to drag out (2+hours sometimes) mainly because of how good im feeling in the gym and my ability to keep going and breaking personal bests

on friday it will be the start of week 8 and exactly half way through my cycle. im going to have 6 weeks of before starting the exact cycle again however i might cut it in half after getting some feed back or some more info on this decision

cheers

January 13, 2009 at 11:26 am #7649

🙁

January 13, 2009 at 11:43 am #7650

why the sad face ???

January 13, 2009 at 6:34 pm #7651

@puttinginwork wrote:

why the sad face ???

When i had posted that, it was before you edited your post and all you had was this:

clomid..

do i need anything else ?

A bit worrying you didnt/dont have any arimidex on hand just in case you start getting gyno symptoms. Also I would have thought HCG would have been part of the PCT too (to help bring back up your natural test levels)

Just my 0.2c

January 13, 2009 at 10:53 pm #7652

the thing with gyno is… its really quite rare and unless you are really abusing and not training it not that common. im going to see my GP to let him know what im doing, at the end of my cycle he can take blood test and liver and kidny test a nd also prescibe something to get my test levels normal and producing again

January 13, 2009 at 11:27 pm #7653

People respond different. Some are more sensitive to others. Some guys get gyno off pro hormones…..!

Arimidex should run throughout cycle to eliminate the risk…but also to control estrogen bloat that you will experience.

something like finasteride is also a good idea to control hairloss and acne as it blocks dht conversion (something that will run high when you introduce exogenous testosterone and not control estrogen)

gyno/hairloss/acne dont necessarily appear right away….if i were to start i would never ever take the risk. Its just not worth it. But hey, it’s your body and not mine.

One thing about doctors, they are great at prescribing drugs – but they have the faintest when it comes to managing/maintaining your muscle after a cycle. Just make sure you are informed and do your research.

January 14, 2009 at 4:00 am #7654

thank you so much for all that info

this product armidex ? can it be obtained legaly or so i have to source it ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.