Test Prop and Roaccutane – is it safe?

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Test Prop and Roaccutane – is it safe?

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hey there,

I might be starting a cycle of Test Prop in a few weeks and was wondering if there are any side effects of taking it while I am on Roaccutane?

I know Roaccutane is already pretty hard on the liver so I will be taking ‘Liver Care’ which has milk thistle and a-like in it, before, during and after the cycle.

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this for me? Perhaps if you have done the same thing?

Much appreciated.

December 28, 2009 at 5:24 am #8687

Milk thistle, is not going to help save your liver

December 28, 2009 at 7:32 am #8688

Ah do not mix drugs that play with your testosterone level with steroids, its stupid. In fact if you are going to use steriods it would be best to be off any other drug at the time just in case.

December 30, 2009 at 11:37 pm #8689

thanks for the replies..

why wont Liver Care help my liver?

I was reading this thread http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/test-prop-while-accutane-489158-2.html and someone over in the UK has done test and roaccutane.. so now im unsure of what to do. Is there anything I can read up on for more information?

January 1, 2010 at 12:40 am #8690

Just because someone has done it before doesnt mean it is safe. Basically get off any drugs before starting on steroids just in case they dont mix well together, its not worth the risk.

January 1, 2010 at 3:29 am #8691

@dave wrote:

Just because someone has done it before doesnt mean it is safe. Basically get off any drugs before starting on steroids just in case they dont mix well together, its not worth the risk.

yeh good call – thanks

January 1, 2010 at 1:42 pm #8692

There is no problem in terms of contraindications of running the two.

I have run Testosterone at 1G a week whilst running 100 mg of roaccutane a day without problem.

With regard to Milk Thistle : There have been no scientific studies to determine is effectiveness as a liver protector during steroid cycles (obviously enough!) but some people swear by it. I guess though for a few extra quic (sorry dollars!) it cant do any harm although the recommened (and I use the term loosely) for steroid cycles is about 10 times the recommneded daily intake on the box!

January 2, 2010 at 1:36 am #8693

I am no guru either on the subject BUT I am assuming you are not taking the acne drugs because of sides caused by AAS use?? I assume you are using them because you have a pre existing hormone imbalance that is causing the acne problems?

As I will assume this unless otherwise corrected I would also assume that you are young, 23 or below?? So other than he obvious I would say you should probably avoid AAS until you have sorted out your hormones champ otherwise your acne could get really outta control and no matter how muscular you get no woman in their right mind digs guys with unsightly acne…..but it’s your choice.

As far as an answer for your question, ask your doctor.

February 14, 2010 at 5:14 pm #8694

I have never used any gear.
    Years ago I took Roaccutane for my skin and there is no way I would mix it with anything. I wont go into detail but heavy drinking on this resulted in me getting very sick.
    Side affects on this are worse enough. Dont be stupid, if you got this prescribed then you should be aware of the load it puts on the body already. Dont risk it mate.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.