Sustanon 250 / Tbol stack for beginner?

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Sustanon 250 / Tbol stack for beginner?

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hi All

First time poster here πŸ™‚

I’ve tried doing my own research but havent been able to quite find the info I was really after.

I am wanting to do my first ever (and hopefully only) cycle. i’ve been training for a few years without any truely satifactory results (IMO) and now that I’ve hit 30, I want to have a last proper go at getting the body I want.

Friends offered me a cycle of Dbol & Winstrol, which is appealing due to being all oral and readily available (ie. no risk of customs seizure, etc), but research tells me that its not an ideal mix, and I do wish to do this the smart way.

So, after looking into it a bit, I’ve come up with the following idea for a short easy-going cycle.

8 weeks of 250mg Sustanon / weekly.
    8 weeks of 30-40mg Tbol /daily.

Does this sound like a good combo to you? How much mass gain should I expect (estimate of course)? I am after good hard and lasting gains, wanting to minimize water retention and negative side effects.

Maybe for my purposes, just the tbol would be enough? I just dont know.

Was also considering adding small quantities of Clenbuterol for the last 4 weeks, in an effort to finally rid myself of some lifelong babyfat, which I havent been able to get rid off so far. Is this ok?

I understand that I know very little really, so please dont attack me right away if my ideas are stupid and any advice is appreciated.

Cheers
    Dan (Super??)

March 13, 2010 at 6:10 am #8759

Playing with Clenbuterol can be dangerous you may as well just go for lipo πŸ˜€

March 13, 2010 at 6:23 am #8760

(ie. no risk of customs seizure, etc)

How did you come to this conclusion? 😯

March 13, 2010 at 8:00 am #8761

@StormTrooper wrote:

easy. my friend has the gear locally. no probs there. just not sure if dbol/winstrol is a good combo, even for just a short time and lowisher doses?

@dave wrote:

Playing with Clenbuterol can be dangerous you may as well just go for lipo

So, thats a NO for the Clenbuterol then? πŸ™‚

March 13, 2010 at 11:40 am #8762

You muck that up and you can kill yourself for a couple of kilograms of fat loss. Without experience you have a much greater chance of error. If fat is a problem you should look at other factors affecting your eating ie emotional eating, time, food choices, quantities etc.

March 13, 2010 at 12:56 pm #8763

@superdan wrote:

@StormTrooper wrote:

easy. my friend has the gear locally. no probs there. just not sure if dbol/winstrol is a good combo, even for just a short time and lowisher doses?

@dave wrote:

Playing with Clenbuterol can be dangerous you may as well just go for lipo

So, thats a NO for the Clenbuterol then? πŸ™‚

Oh I see. I thought you meant because they were tabs they wouldn’t get seized.

Not a good combo anyway.

March 14, 2010 at 1:38 am #8764

thanks guys. thats the sort of info i was after, but what about my original question about Sustanon 250 in a combo with TBol? I’ve noticed that its not common and I’m wondering if thats because it wouldnt work well, or because no one has tried it yet? Donno, to me it sounds fine, though I admit that the more I read up about it all, the more I get confused.

Would you be able to recommend a mild combo or solo idea? I am not a bodybuilder and its my first run. Not looking for huge results, just a good, lasting body look (need help in getting my shoulders to finally grow out properly). πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

March 14, 2010 at 8:14 am #8765

@superdan wrote:

Would you be able to recommend a mild combo or solo idea? I am not a bodybuilder and its my first run. Not looking for huge results, just a good, lasting body look (need help in getting my shoulders to finally grow out properly). πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

You can acheive this without gear. Seriously, gear is not for you. There is no mild combo with gear. Anything will shut you down. HAve you got HCG to take while on cycle? Have you got your PCT sorted? Have you got supporting supps sorted?

πŸ™„

March 14, 2010 at 10:36 pm #8766

@StormTrooper wrote:

You can acheive this without gear. Seriously, gear is not for you. There is no mild combo with gear. Anything will shut you down. Have you got HCG to take while on cycle? Have you got your PCT sorted? Have you got supporting supps sorted? πŸ™„

Mate, I’ve been trying without success over the years. My body just doesnt seem to respond much and since I’ve turned 30 I figure its not getting better. So I want to have one last go. Will get on gear 100%, but thank you for your advice. It does make sense, but I wont listen πŸ™‚

When I say mild, I just mean milder than some other products available. Surely, there are less agressive things out there than Dbol, which still work?

HCG I am thinking about. I am not sure yet, but I guess I’ve been told by many pro’s that HCG should be on hand. Will probably depend on availability and where I am getting my gear from. I mean, if I am getting it online, than I may as well get some HCG with it, but if I am getting everything locally and my supplier doesnt have HCG, than I may be disinclined to risk customs problems, just for the HCG.

As for PCT, I was planning on getting the standard type combo of Nolvadex and Arimidex (or similar), as recommended on most bodybuilding websites. As for supplements, its easy due to their legal nature, so I will have milkthistle, vitamin c and anything else thats recommended.

March 14, 2010 at 10:51 pm #8767

What are your stats?

March 18, 2010 at 2:37 am #8768

@dave wrote:

What are your stats?

sorry i took a bit longer.

175cm tall
    85kg (give or take0
    working out for 4 yrs plus (on and off)
    bodyfat percentage? no clue. but could be better for certain.

is that what you were asking?

March 18, 2010 at 2:39 am #8769

Bodyfat estimate would be good, also what are you lift stats?

March 25, 2010 at 9:40 am #8770

ST…HCG??? Your kidding right? At 250mg of Sus per week for 8 weeks.

Mate I would suggest if you are going for one you need at least two to three cycles to get to where you want to be.

Try running the sus at 250mg per week for 6 weeks and throw in Dbol (not T) for the first 4-5 weeks just to get you going. Sus is relatively quick and will start making you feel good pretty quickly. After the 8 weeks period I would up it a little to 500mg per week for the next 4 weeks. Then go off. One week after your last shot start on Nolva…and this is where the real training comes in. 40-20-20-20-10. HCG should not be used unless you have really shut down and want to get the boys back in the barn…quick. This really hasn’t got much use for a fist timer as it merely used after larger cycles and to try and hold some of the gains after numerous cycles. This is my opinion anyway…each to their own.

You WILL go down…pretty hard on your first one and you WILL lose most of what you gained. Don’t fret though, learn from it and decide from here what you want to do.

Foget the clen mate you are not a BB so you don’t need it, the test will rip you up if you eat right.

Good luck.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.