sustanon 250. please help

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / sustanon 250. please help

  • This topic is empty.
  • Author
    Posts
  • October 7, 2008 at 11:49 am #1055

    well this is my first time on a forum and the first time i’v held steroids in my hand.so i hope i’m writing in the right spot. just got 12 mls of sus250 would like to start tonight and was planning 1 ml every week or 10 days. is this a good idea and what are the chances of acne since i really dont want it as i have a big day coming up in 7 weeks. Training for a year 80kg 181cms. Train 4 days a week for 1h15m. gained 15kg in a year.

    October 7, 2008 at 2:13 pm #7062

    If I was you I’d stay the fuck away. Your gonna get more than acne just taking that… small balls and some nice titties to go with them. You should read up a lot more before just pumping that shit your mate told you was good into your body.

    gained 15kg in a year

    stay natural its worked for you so far hasnt it?

    October 7, 2008 at 10:56 pm #7063

    @new.to.it wrote:

    well this is my first time on a forum and the first time i’v held steroids in my hand.so i hope i’m writing in the right spot. just got 12 mls of sus250 would like to start tonight and was planning 1 ml every week or 10 days. is this a good idea and what are the chances of acne since i really dont want it as i have a big day coming up in 7 weeks. Training for a year 80kg 181cms. Train 4 days a week for 1h15m. gained 15kg in a year.

    You need to research a little more mate.
    yes there is a fair chance of acne.
    1ml per week for 10 days? I assume it’s 250mg/ml. Shoot every 5 days to keep blood levels stable.
    What do you have incase of gyno?
    Do you have your PCT ready to go?
    What supporting supps you taking?

    October 8, 2008 at 12:05 am #7064

    well for gyno i’d have to go to doc for something if required as from what i read the chance on such a low dose is slim.all over the net it talks about a min dose being every 10 days even tho on a script it can be 3 weekly so is every 5 days more than i need. mate takes pimoteston and says he has the necessary pct. also got access to deca and stan but maybe wasn’t goin to stack first time so i can figure out body reaction to diff things. what do you mean by supps. atm i take trumass cellmass and nano-vapour. and a multi in the morn. thanks for your help stormtrooper read up for days on the net but just need some more first hand info.

    October 8, 2008 at 2:03 am #7065

    when supporting supp like.
    Will will need Nolva for PCT, you need this before you start as you may have difficulty getting it prescribed. Gyno can occur even is doses of 250mg/wk so you should have Nolva always on hand. Youmay need A-dex to control eostrogen related side effects like bloating.
    When I say supporting supps I don’t mean Cell Mass etc, etc. I mean liver protection supps, supps to control blood pressure, etc etc.

    October 8, 2008 at 8:15 am #7066

    have you got some names of liver and bp supps and are they script too.

    October 8, 2008 at 8:17 am #7067

    google “Cycle support”

    It’s OTC, it’s a but pricey but worth it. It’s by Anabolic Innovations

    October 8, 2008 at 10:40 am #7068

    that stuff seems great price seems fine to me. am i right in assuming this is a one stop supp for the liver and blood pressure. or is there others. is this only sold over the net or is it right next to my bsn on the shelf and i have been blind to the world bout it.

    October 8, 2008 at 11:23 am #7069

    read up for days on the net

    I take it back.

    October 9, 2008 at 5:50 am #7070

    @new.to.it wrote:

    that stuff seems great price seems fine to me. am i right in assuming this is a one stop supp for the liver and blood pressure. or is there others. is this only sold over the net or is it right next to my bsn on the shelf and i have been blind to the world bout it.

    Just get it on the net or you gonna drive to all the supp stores until you find it? ❗

    October 24, 2009 at 8:43 am #7071

    sus250 @ 250mgs a week is highly unlikely youll develop “man boobs”.
    maybe a little bit of sweat pimples here & there (everyones different) as the lads outlined some nolva & a-dex, youll be fine

    October 25, 2009 at 8:55 am #7072

    250mg per week for 12 weeks…..forget the arimidex. You would be best to take around 20mg of nolvadex for 4 weeks post cycle and that would be it for such a low dose and time period.

    How old are you mate? And don’t bullshit.

    BTW 1ml per 10 days…..why bother, you would be at base levels with that amount. Useless waste of time, money and expectations.

    You would be better off running 2ml per week for 8-10 weeks and run it by itself if you like. Otherwise I really think you will be dissapointed. This will allow you to feel the results of the BASE you will or should use for your next cycle…and there will be a next.

    October 26, 2009 at 11:05 pm #7073

    @greenman wrote:

    @StormTrooper wrote:

    @new.to.it wrote:

    well this is my first time on a forum and the first time i’v held steroids in my hand.so i hope i’m writing in the right spot. just got 12 mls of sus250 would like to start tonight and was planning 1 ml every week or 10 days. is this a good idea and what are the chances of acne since i really dont want it as i have a big day coming up in 7 weeks. Training for a year 80kg 181cms. Train 4 days a week for 1h15m. gained 15kg in a year.

    You need to research a little more mate.
    yes there is a fair chance of acne.
    1ml per week for 10 days? I assume it’s 250mg/ml. Shoot every 5 days to keep blood levels stable.
    What do you have incase of gyno?
    Do you have your PCT ready to go?
    What supporting supps you taking?

    Third line..

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.