SUS 250 diet

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / SUS 250 diet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi

Im on my first cycle and I need a little help with my diet I started using test prop 200mg EOD I was using that for 2 weeks I got no results or anything from that so I assumed It was bunk gear so got on to some sus on my second week now using 250mg E3D feeling pretty good already also using 0.5mg arimidex ED Im about 20% body fat and im trying to get down to atleast 10% I know I should be eating about 5000 cals / day but should i cut that back to drop some bf and if so will i still build

May 26, 2011 at 5:53 am #9018

thanks for the fkn help

May 26, 2011 at 12:56 pm #9017

Hi mate I’m pretty much same bf and doin same cycle just without the arimadex but I’m usin clenbutrol after 3 days of clen of the clen I can see results starting to get that vein that runs down ur bicept showing and a few other little things and my diets pretty shithouse doesn’t really answer ur question but if u can get clen try it coz I can tell it’s gonna get me down to 10% pretty quick

May 28, 2011 at 11:46 am #9019

this stuff takes time to kick in. Are you sure it was bunk gear?

Eat a sh** load of calories, your increased workout intensity and metabolism will kill off some fat anyways. plus im assuming you want to get big? To get big you need lots of rest and a shit load of calories. Buy moster mass or similar and finish a tub (or 2)

leave cutting for 6 weeks post if its your first time you will need to deal with test lows and try to maintain before cutting

May 29, 2011 at 9:02 am #9020

thanks

May 29, 2011 at 9:39 am #9021

so will get some clen tomorrow what dosage and how often do u reckon? Is 250 sus E3D enough or should i up it to 250 EOD or would that be too much for a first cycle? and third question how does my routine look in not doing legs on this cycle

monday- chest- bench 4×8, dumbell press 4×8, dumbell flies 4×8, peck deck press 4×8, peck deck flies 4×8
    tuesday- Biceps tricep- preachers curls 4×8, seated dumbell hammer curls 4×8, dumbell curls 4×8, skull crushes 4×8, pull downs 4×8
    wednesday off
    Thursday- shoulder, lats, traps- shoulder presses 4×8, lat raises 4×8, side lat raises 4×8, rear shrugs 4×8, shrugs 4×8, chin up failure x4,
    Friday cadio and abs
    sat off
    sun repeat
    I do back execise but i dont do much should prob up it a bit and i dont know why I do 4×8 in everything prob because I dont know any better and it seems to work for me let me know your thoughts

May 30, 2011 at 3:18 am #9022

I started off wiv 20mcg a day and worked it up to 140mcg but I’m at trade school now and can barely hold my pencil sweaty as fuck and hands are shakin like I’ve got parkinsons lol so I reckon just go to 100mcg per day 2weeks on 2weeks off and I’m now gonna do a shot every mon every thurs e3d I could barely walk ๐Ÿ™

May 30, 2011 at 1:39 pm #9023

It takes approx 24 hours for your nervous systewm to recover even if your on something. Even if you train different muscles, your still using the same nervous system, and whether you r ‘on’ or not, that system takes time to recover as do your muscles before you grow 24 hours approx…test doesnt heal it any quicker. thats why you should always have one day between workouts. Also important to note clen shatters your nervous system if your not careful. test is best but its not themagic pill, there is no magic pill

May 30, 2011 at 11:04 pm #9025

thanks guys what are your thoughts on my routine

May 31, 2011 at 5:00 am #9026

check out the routine in the link

May 31, 2011 at 5:47 am #9027

@tryintogetbig wrote:

thanks guys what are your thoughts on my routine

If it’s workin for u I suppose it’s alright. I train one body part a day then sometimes I’ll do 2 body parts a day e2d for a month or so then back to one body part a day 4 sets first 3 always do ten reps then on the 4 set go to failure. sometimes do legs 2 times a week I love doing legs now ๐Ÿ™‚
    Chest- 4 sets of 20 push ups then incline dumbells 40kg x 10reps 50kg x 10 70kg x 10 80kg x to failure (8 to 15 reps) flat bench barbell 70kg x 10 reps 80kg x 10 90kg x 10 100kg to failure then decline same weight as bench then incline dumbell flys 4 sets then cable flys 4 sets in-between sets I sometimes jump on the treadmill
    Back
    Chin ups, wide grip pull downs,rows, close grip pull downs wiv the rows handle thing,deadlifts,dumbbell rows,back raise things.
    Legs,squats,leg press,calves,lunges,stair machine,
    Bicepts
    Barbell curls,hammer curls,reverse barbell curls,preacher ez bar curls, 21’s
    Tris
    Dips,rope push downs, dumbbell kick backs,bar push downs, dumbbell behind head raises, skull crushers
    Shoulders
    Dumbbell raises,barbell press ups, cable delts,upright rows,side dumbbell raises,shrugs
    Abs crunches and leg raises

That’s worked for me past 9 months

June 1, 2011 at 9:21 am #9028

Abs and cardio..That’s not a farken workout.

Rest or train FFS.

June 1, 2011 at 9:00 pm #9029

@StormTrooper wrote:

Abs and cardio..That’s not a farken workout.

Rest or train FFS.

Is that to me or jellyfish either way what is your opinion on what i should be doing? and what is ffs?

June 2, 2011 at 9:34 am #9030

For f#ck sake….. I do cardio 3 times a week b4 or after trainin doNt dedicate a day to it hate cardio ๐Ÿ™ lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.