superpump250

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / superpump250

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Long time no see guys. Haven’t posted for ages

since septemberish I started a slow cut, ended up get messed up half way from work (6-7day weeks), got a bit sick etc and workouts along with strength suffered heaps. I’m never cutting again, ever, its bullshit, I have to spend a month or so gettitng back to the strength I was at… annoying

Anyway, I was fed up with lack of motivation and feeling shit before workouts, I got sucked into buying a supp, but this stuff actually works. Im pretty sensitive to stims/chems/wotever and only took half a serve and wow, best workout in ages, i can’t believe it.

So if ur having motivational problems, get this stuff.

And ST this stuff WILL work for u!! 😀

December 14, 2009 at 9:38 am #8648

clacka

December 14, 2009 at 9:56 am #8649

Maybe it was the caffeine giving you a buzz.
    Hey if it works for you take it to your hearts content.

December 15, 2009 at 8:54 am #8650

@StormTrooper wrote:

Maybe it was the caffeine giving you a buzz.
    Hey if it works for you take it to your hearts content.

I don’t agree with the caffeine entirely… yeah i did get a rush and i knew that was the caffeine, but the concentration and focus was a new thing i’ve never experienced before in a pre-workout revver.

December 16, 2009 at 8:43 am #8651

Cool, maybe I’ll try it one day.

I have not had a pre-workout other than home made cocktails sinde BSN N-Xplode 5 years ago and that was crap.

January 2, 2010 at 1:59 am #8652

@unbuff wrote:

since septemberish I started a slow cut, ended up get messed up half way from work (6-7day weeks), got a bit sick etc and workouts along with strength suffered heaps. I’m never cutting again, ever, its bullshit, I have to spend a month or so gettitng back to the strength I was at… annoying

Welcome to the real world bro!!

As far as stimms are concerned I have started one myself called A-AKG Powder by Olympian Labs. I to am very sceptical of supps and I will HIGHLY reccomend this supp as it helps me focus on exactly what I am doing and gets me in the zone!

January 2, 2010 at 7:36 am #8653

@kinmassive wrote:

@unbuff wrote:

Welcome to the real world bro!!

As far as stimms are concerned I have started one myself called A-AKG Powder by Olympian Labs. I to am very sceptical of supps and I will HIGHLY reccomend this supp as it helps me focus on exactly what I am doing and gets me in the zone!

What ingredient in this supp is a stim. AAKG is an amino acid. Does it contain caffeine or similar?

January 2, 2010 at 8:10 am #8654

No it doesn’t. I can’t explain it now you mention it?? It just works?

January 2, 2010 at 12:46 pm #8655

Fair enough, if it works and it doesn’t have caffeine all the better.

January 4, 2010 at 5:24 am #8656

@kinmassive wrote:

No it doesn’t. I can’t explain it now you mention it?? It just works?

All the ingredients say is 3 grams of arginine per serve, yet its helping people get revved up and ‘focused’… All good reviews though.. weird… coz I take L-arginine powder on my off days (as superpump contains alot of it) and i feel nothing

When superpump runs out, i may give this a go kin.

about to take superpump now, i love this stuff….!!!

January 4, 2010 at 5:54 am #8657

I am gonna try some SP250 but it’s so bloody expensive!!

Gotta get a sponsor. 8)

January 12, 2010 at 12:58 pm #8658

@kinmassive wrote:

I am gonna try some SP250 but it’s so bloody expensive!!

Gotta get a sponsor. 8)

try ebay, 800gms can be had for around 80bucks delivered, and theres some specials on too…

Be careful with dosing, as like i found out the other day superpump250 becomes superDUMP250 when overdosed 😉

January 12, 2010 at 8:48 pm #8659

Get it today from my sponsor. Yes thats right, my new sponsor!

Looking forward to getting cracking

May 10, 2010 at 11:03 pm #8646

tryed it and wont be getting it again. ok as a product i quess, but loaded with caffeine and expensive. didnt last long at all. 800g tub, nearly 2 scoops at a time.
    cheaper to buy amino acids,maltodextrin etc and have a long black

so thats what ive done for now
    I have tri-creatine malate
    BCAA
    EAA
    carb powder

May 11, 2010 at 12:13 am #8647

Ageed!!! The stuff is shite.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.