Superdrol NG

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Superdrol NG

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hi guy’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything worth reading, so I thought I’d let you in on my latest sup discovery.

I have been for the last 2 weeks taking 40mg of SNG each day. I have read other reviews of this product and I have to say they are mostly true. Please do not confuse this product with the original superdrol like I did because you would be very dispointed…as I was.

Anyway here it is so far:
    Name: Superdrol NG
    Company: Anabolic Xtreme

Classification: Prohormone
    What is it meant to do:
    – Increase lean mass
    – Increase strength
    The general yada yada.

Dose: 40mg per day
    Training: Hypertrophic split, 4 days per week

First thing I noticed was the sides before the gains. These include nausea, buzzing, disorientation. After the first week these sides stop and the workouts are extremly enjoyable as you can’t wait to walk into the gym and unleash hell. Since starting I have bought the new slipknot album and an old Machine head classic to give you an example of the type of enthusiasm that is taken into the gym right now.

My strength hasn’t really increased but my muscle can take more of an onslaught now and keep going (recovering a lot quicker). Four sets of ten is not a problem of a heavy weight so drops sets have been incorperated into some of my work outs to really fatigue the target area at the end of the session. As my footy season is now officially over (I went back again!) I have dropped basically all cardio other than walking the dog briskly 2-3 times a week and running (not jogging) on the treadmill for 45mins once a week. This week I also started bag work again which was cool.

Sex drive is right down, no dramas performing at all and to be honest once you start it’s even better as you tend to have shit loads more stamina. But the initial interest is definately down, which sucks.

The pumps are freakin awesome and sometimes you feel as though your muscle is going to split your skin, great feeling. Each workout leaves me sore the next day, which spins me out as it is not something that I have felt for quite a while. Your appetite is meant to be low on this supp but man am i hungry…all the time actually. I am consuming rediculous amounts of tucker, so this week I have started eating large quantities of really clean food, which is making me feel even better.

So, all in all everything is good at the moment and I am thinking of taking this course for another two weeks just to get the most out of it as I don’t think 3weeks is long enough for me. πŸ˜€

Any questions fire away. I will update again in two weeks. πŸ˜€

September 1, 2008 at 10:04 am #6860

Arent prohormones meant to increase strength to begin with, and everything else just follows with that?

Your other log seemed better. Let us know your weight gains and any strength gains coming.

I just did a cycle of x-factor and put on a mostly lean 3kgs which was the leanest gains I’ve made (diet control)
    I’ve just started the muscletech stack of gakic/leukic/creakic and have noticed gakic straight away. Just took a week off, to come back and add 3kgs to my incline bench and deadlifts, and general 1 – 2rep gains to other exercises which never happens after my week offs

September 1, 2008 at 11:09 am #6861

When you say my other log seemed better what exaxtly do you mean by that? That the product was better or the actual log itself was better?

If it was about the product, then yeah i agree as this product is nowhere near Tren 13 ethyl! if I could’ve got hold of that i would of, but i don’t want to push my luck.

If it was the log then I apologise for that, I just don’t see the point as there is nothing amazing to report really.

To answer your question about the strength gain thing, as this is only my second PH course I am not sure really. But as far as chemical enhancers go, the strength is usually always the first to go up. I really haven’t noticed any strength gain to be honest. More so my edurance has gone up.

One thing I didn’t note last nite was the fact that this stuff causes indigestion. I have the mylanta on hand for the first half hour after.

I’ll give all of those intersted a little nore to play with.

WEIGHT
    My weight before starting this course was around 98kgs. My BF was low as I had just finished footy, hence the 98kgs. In the 2 weeks I have been on I have gained 3-4 kgs. Now before you all freak out and think that is great, try and remember that i can fluctuate anywhere up to 3kgs some days!

But I will say that this weight gain has been slow and sure, but again I attribute some of this to the fact that cardio has stopped, my appetite has gone up and I have gained ab fat.

Strength
    Like i said nothing really to write about here. My bench is pretty ordinary at the moment (for an example) and sitting around 105kgs for 4 x 10. I haven’t had any real max strength days since starting this program as I am really trying to focus on working the target muscle not other muscles as well. Every rep counts and form is everything at the moment hence the reason i have dropped my weights for every lift.

Attitude
    Nothing noticable again really. I am prettty aggressive at the best of times and with business booming and staffing issues, it’s hard to actually determine what it is that is actually the real reason I feel drained every nite ha ha. Although, when I hit the gym it is awesome!! I am pumped with aggression and have loads of enthusiasm. Going to the weight room is extremely satisfying. It has become the only place in which i can be totally alone and it gives me time to really clear my head…naturally.

Sex drive
    Like I said before, drive is down but the job is still done ha ha πŸ˜† so to speak. Sexual stamina is up and the enthusiasm I get in the gym now comes into the bedroom as well. It’s just getting ‘in the mood’ that seems to be the issue. BUT, in saying that, try being in the mood when works off the hook, you have two kids screaming and carrying on all the bloody time, the wifes on your case about anything and everything and you have absolutely nooo time to yourself EVER.

The more I type here the more I am thinking that maybe it wasn’t the best time to start right now! πŸ˜†

I don’t think I have forgotten anything πŸ˜•

Anyway I will be finishing in the next two weeks, and I will be posting every couple of days now that i have started and i will let all know how it all goes. 8)

September 1, 2008 at 12:53 pm #6862

NA, just meant the product seemed better, Tren. Shame i missed out on it… really pissed about that.

September 1, 2008 at 9:31 pm #6863

Mate I’ll give you a tip. Keep your eyes peeled!! Every now and then just type in something that you may be interested in and you never know who might be selling what at that exact time. Just buy it then research it later, you could always sell it again if it is not for you.

Certain Australian auction sites for an exmple sell stuff not found in Oz….

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.