Stretch marks??

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Now get this. I was training arms yesterday and really nailed my Bi’s big time it was great. After i finished I headed off to the shower and as i was getting ready I looked in the mirror and noticed a series of small purple marks on my posterior delt ๐Ÿ˜ฏ It actually looked like some scratches but I knew i hadn’t scratched myself.

I then thought back and realised that I had had them before and thought nothing of it. They have subsided a lot now but they are clearly visible still.

I can only put these down to stretch marks or some sort of fibre tear??? And no I’m not on the gear so I’m not growing like a freak, before anyone asks. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ideas or experience gentlemen?

October 29, 2007 at 10:06 am #5424

take a picture of them, they dont sound too horrible (as stretch marks look gross)

a decent stretch mark looks like a big nasty scar from a hacksaw blade or something.

October 29, 2007 at 10:37 pm #5425

@kinmassive wrote:

looked in the mirror and noticed a series of small purple marks on my posterior ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Ideas or experience gentlemen?

SMALL PURP’ MARKS ON MY POSTERIOR?
    I dont have any ideas or experience, but I can see where you are heading with this. DA

October 29, 2007 at 10:37 pm #5426

i found something similar the day after i worked my shoulders and legs.

had some markings on the top of my traps, and shoulders.
    turned out, i had got them from where i put my shoulders on the calf raise machine.

dont know if it applies here though

October 29, 2007 at 11:23 pm #5427

@Derek Amos wrote:

@kinmassive wrote:

looked in the mirror and noticed a series of small purple marks on my posterior ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Ideas or experience gentlemen?

I dont have any ideas or experience, but I can see where you are heading with this. DA

Ooops my mistake, I meant my anterior deltoid.

But you’ve lost me on your last comment which I’ve highlighted?

October 30, 2007 at 3:14 am #5428

if its a stretch mark you might be pregnant…. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

October 30, 2007 at 3:30 am #5429

@kinmassive wrote:

@Derek Amos wrote:

@kinmassive wrote:

Ooops my mistake, I meant my anterior deltoid.

But you’ve lost me on your last comment which I’ve highlighted?

Ah, I thought somehow you were talking about posterior as in Butt! DA
    But I see now you definitely meant front Deltoid.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.