Steroid Video

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Steroid Video

  • This topic is empty.
  • Author
    Posts
  • August 7, 2006 at 2:14 am #582

    it has changed my views

    http://www.steroidlaw.com/images/steroids_0002.wmv

    August 8, 2006 at 7:28 am #2853

    thats very intresting wish i watched that before i started a new thread.

    November 28, 2006 at 8:53 am #2854

    lol, all I can say is live by the needle die by the needle(even if it isn’t literally speaking, you have to keep injecting yourself to maintain that look). If you are serious about competive bodybuilding and so forth, sure jump in the deep end. You can build up a decent build without steroids with the right nutrition and hard work. The 70 year old man may have been using this shit all his life but he is a drug dealer and a drug addict if you think about it. Think carefully before you make a decision.

    Now also in not going to inject an illegal substance in me as well. Who knows one day I might inject myself with cyanide for all I know.

    November 29, 2006 at 6:04 am #2855

    cool video.

    November 29, 2006 at 10:46 am #2856

    @Annihlist wrote:

    The 70 year old man may have been using this shit all his life but he is a drug dealer and a drug addict if you think about it.

    He should have moved to Mexico and done it legally!!!

    March 16, 2007 at 9:36 am #2857

    10/10

    June 7, 2007 at 2:25 am #2858

    we should be able to choose…

    September 4, 2007 at 11:04 am #2859

    That guy claims he has been juicing for 20 years!!??

    If I was his size I would be looking for a new dealer…

    September 4, 2007 at 9:24 pm #2860

    Great video πŸ˜€

    Dave as far as Ray’s size, you must of missed the key word for the day….moderation. If you use it like any other supplement and don’t abuse it then it works a treat.

    On the other hand if you were to make that comment about him if he were a competitive BB then yes I would say there was a problem. But the fact is most users aren’t, and they just wan’t the same thing he does and that is to feel and look great.

    September 10, 2007 at 6:39 am #2861

    @kinmassive wrote:

    Great video πŸ˜€

    Dave as far as Ray’s size, you must of missed the key word for the day….moderation. If you use it like any other supplement and don’t abuse it then it works a treat.

    On the other hand if you were to make that comment about him if he were a competitive BB then yes I would say there was a problem. But the fact is most users aren’t, and they just wan’t the same thing he does and that is to feel and look great.

    Perhaps I am missing the point, but sticking needles in your ass for 20 years plus all the other hassle just dosent seem worth it when you could have made the same gains on chicken breast and whey powder.

    But hey, each to his own πŸ˜‰

    September 10, 2007 at 10:05 am #2862

    @Dave996 wrote:

    Perhaps I am missing the point, but sticking needles in your ass for 20 years plus all the other hassle just dosent seem worth it when you could have made the same gains on chicken breast and whey powder.

    But hey, each to his own πŸ˜‰

    😯 chicken breasts and whey…are you joking?? πŸ™„

    Your right, I wouldn’t go jammin that shit or anything else for that matter into me either for that long, but like you said each to their own. But seriously Dave think about the comment you just made above.

    September 10, 2007 at 9:34 pm #2863

    @kinmassive wrote:

    @Dave996 wrote:

    Perhaps I am missing the point, but sticking needles in your ass for 20 years plus all the other hassle just dosent seem worth it when you could have made the same gains on chicken breast and whey powder.

    But hey, each to his own πŸ˜‰

    😯 chicken breasts and whey…are you joking?? πŸ™„

    Your right, I wouldn’t go jammin that shit or anything else for that matter into me either for that long, but like you said each to their own. But seriously Dave think about the comment you just made above.

    Fair go mate,
    I used the “chicken breast and whey”analogy because they,re a staple of many a bodybuilding diet, its not meant to be taken literaly πŸ˜‰

    September 10, 2007 at 11:54 pm #2864

    Then don’t say it…. 8)

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.