starting on steroids

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / starting on steroids

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hi ,
    Im going to get started on deca and i just want to know how much to take and what else i need to take with it …

April 7, 2007 at 4:42 am #4224

Take some type of test. 500mg per week if taking nothing else. Lower dosage if also taking deca.

April 7, 2007 at 8:04 am #4225

500mg of test or deca???? thats a lot of deca if thats what ur saying. In my opinion i only take 200mg of deca a week with a minimum of 450mg of test. enanthate.
    Read about what ur using first though mate because everyone has their own thoughts. Me personally, i studied anabolics inside and out before i took them so i knew EXACTLY what to take, how much, how long etc. And when i first started taking steroids within 12 months i went from a tired, party going, ecstasy, skinny 54kg upto 69kg NO LIES AT ALL. It’s all about what you take, when you take it, how much, how long needless to say ur food intake. EAT EAT EAT!!!
    If you read about people like Aussie Pro Lee Priest, he states that he only uses 200mg of deca and always has, as do a lot of other “smarter” bodybuilders. And whats Lee Priests favourite food??? KFC BIG BUCKET OF CHICKEN.
    If you don’t know what to take or how to use it, then i’d say ur not ready for steroids. Remember PCT, course length all that stuff.
    So really look into it mate because you don’t want to be just stabbing some oil into ur muscle with absolutely no knowledge of what steroids are.
    GOOD LUCK ANYWAY!

April 7, 2007 at 12:53 pm #4226

500mg of test or deca???? thats a lot of deca if thats what ur saying

500mg of test is what I was saying and if using deca lower test to 300mg and 200mg of deca.

April 10, 2007 at 10:22 am #4227

MAN JUST HIT THAT SHIT.. GET MASSIVE.. BLOW IT AWAY.. HUGE.. RAAAAAA

April 11, 2007 at 10:58 am #4228

@Sean wrote:

๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

April 11, 2007 at 11:10 am #4229

@Sean wrote:

๐Ÿ˜‰

April 11, 2007 at 11:17 am #4230

COME ON.. GET BIG = TAKE ROIDS.. LETS NOT PLAY SILLY.. HIT THAT SHIT HARD… RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. PUMP IT YER

September 4, 2007 at 11:08 am #4231

@kingy wrote:

Hi ,
    Im going to get started on deca and i just want to know how much to take and what else i need to take with it …

Just what Sydney needs, another bouncer…..er I mean security guard ๐Ÿ˜†

September 4, 2007 at 8:53 pm #4232

@kingy wrote:

Hi ,

Listen to Pilot1 he is spot on. Just in case you missed it read it again.

@Pilot1 wrote:

500mg of test or deca???? thats a lot of deca if thats what ur saying. In my opinion i only take 200mg of deca a week with a minimum of 450mg of test. enanthate.
    Read about what ur using first though mate because everyone has their own thoughts. Me personally, i studied anabolics inside and out before i took them so i knew EXACTLY what to take, how much, how long etc. And when i first started taking steroids within 12 months i went from a tired, party going, ecstasy, skinny 54kg upto 69kg NO LIES AT ALL. It’s all about what you take, when you take it, how much, how long needless to say ur food intake. EAT EAT EAT!!!
    If you read about people like Aussie Pro Lee Priest, he states that he only uses 200mg of deca and always has, as do a lot of other “smarter” bodybuilders. And whats Lee Priests favourite food??? KFC BIG BUCKET OF CHICKEN.
    If you don’t know what to take or how to use it, then i’d say ur not ready for steroids. Remember PCT, course length all that stuff.
    So really look into it mate because you don’t want to be just stabbing some oil into ur muscle with absolutely no knowledge of what steroids are.
    GOOD LUCK ANYWAY!

Try this site for some great info. http://www.anabolex.com/forums/

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.