Stanazol

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Stanazol

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

dont shoot me down.
    just wanna know from non biased opinion (cant really get a straight answer from ppl on the gear i know)
    Is there gains from taking stanazol 10mg tabs by themselves? or are they not worth it or should they be stacked with anything else? howlong cycle by themselves? and if there needs to be nova or clomo after it/during?

and also any opinions on la pharma gear?

i havent taken any gear before.

September 23, 2008 at 10:24 pm #6957

Always stack with Test. You will need a pct after and always have nolva on hand during just in case of gyno. Get yourself a book like anabolics 2007 or something similar and research for a good 6 months before doing any sort of steriod. Also first cycle should be test only, no need to stack.

September 24, 2008 at 6:10 pm #6958

@will wrote:

dont shoot me down.
    just wanna know from non biased opinion (cant really get a straight answer from ppl on the gear i know)
    Is there gains from taking stanazol 10mg tabs by themselves? or are they not worth it or should they be stacked with anything else? howlong cycle by themselves? and if there needs to be nova or clomo after it/during?

and also any opinions on la pharma gear?

i havent taken any gear before.

Winstrol is a ‘hardening’ drug which is used precontest when your bodyfat levels are already very low. Its a cosmetic drug and not used for building mass or strength.

If you run winstrol tabs alone (which is a terrible idea anyway) you will not need PCT as it does not aromatize into estrogen. But all you are doing is a)pissing your money away b) ruining your liver.

Stay natural and eat big my friend. Will do you more wonders than any tab will 😉

September 25, 2008 at 7:49 am #6959

Train the DC way and eat lots of steaks.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.