Squat Cage

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hey!
    I’m looking to buy a squat cage in Sydney with value for money the goal and have found a Bodymaker brand on Ebay from an online storeseller called See_Bay.

They are rated to 700lb, 1150mm wide, 1170mm deep, 2100mm tall. If anyone has an opinion on this product, I’d really appreciate it. They go for about $550 from the store, but following them on the ebay auctions they have been selling for between $350 & $450.

June 17, 2006 at 1:18 am #2484

Post the link so we can have a geez.

June 20, 2006 at 5:38 am #2485

Thanks for reply, but made that post months ago for no response so have answered my own question in the mean time.

June 20, 2006 at 11:40 pm #2486

@DanOz wrote:

Thanks for reply, but made that post months ago for no response so have answered my own question in the mean time.

Did you get the bodymaker? What do you think of it?

Here’s an ebay link for those interested Ebay Body Maker

June 21, 2006 at 12:02 am #2487

No I haven’t got anything yet, but I inspected the cage & it looks fine. The guy selling them was more than helpful.

I have found another ebay seller, Cyberfit (CyberMarket) that do a cage for $425 that is rated to 400kg, which is better than the 700lb’s for the Bodymaker brand, so I’m going to have a look at this one as well in the near future.

(Would post a link but don’t know how)

June 21, 2006 at 12:03 pm #2488

Hi All,
    Yeh I just purchased one of these (the seebay one), recieved it last friday but haven’t had time to put it together, I’ll do a full review when I do get to use it.
    I also purchased a incline bench from this ebayer which I have managed to put together and I must say I am pleasantly surprised by it. Certainly a solid bench, simple but well designed. For $225 certainly excellent value.

DanOz not sure about the better rating on the Cyberfit one as much of the equipment from these 2 sellers looks almost identical……I’d say same factory different labels.

These are made in China (but what isn’t nowadays).
    Yeh when it arrived I saw made in China on the box and though what s$%t have I bought but then opened the boxes and everything looked solid and very well made…thought damn good for Chinese made.

Anyway I’ll give a better review when I get to use.

Cheers
    FormerOne.

June 21, 2006 at 12:26 pm #2489

Good to hear you’re happy with it – you could be right about them being very similiar, but from memory the Cybermarket people give warranties on their product backing the 400kg rating so I’ll have a look at them. If all is not as good as it seems, I’ll go back to the Seebay model.

July 17, 2006 at 2:42 am #2490

I got my rack made for $100, of course knowing the builder helped. Still, if you approach the right company it shouldn’t cost too much.

August 4, 2006 at 7:23 am #2491

I’ll buy it off you for $110…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.