Somethin’ new.

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Well seeing as the new year is upon us I’ve decided to try something new called cardio πŸ˜† I’ve decided that I’m going to train for footy for as much as I can and even play a few games maybe?? I’m nearly 30 now 😯 and I would like to play a little competitive sport other than fighting whilst I still can. Hit the weights only 3 times per week but stick to the basic compounds like:
    – squats
    – bench
    – deads
    – curls etc

I’m going to hit it with 6 – 10 reps as heavy as I can go pretty much, as I will be really focusing on cardio with plenty of sprints and shit like that. I’m hoping this will work for me as I am getting tired of being big and strong when I would rather be fit and strong. With my job the bigger I get the harder it gets to carry out my job and I have a year of roofing ahead and being around the 110kg mark just doesn’t allow you to zip around roof battons πŸ˜† .

I will keep you informed of what I get up to as the year progresses. 8)

January 1, 2008 at 3:15 am #5722

Good luck mate-I’m suprised you don’t fall throught the roof πŸ˜†

January 1, 2008 at 6:45 am #5723

Curls are now compound lifts? When did this happen?

January 1, 2008 at 8:10 am #5724

You know what I mean πŸ™„ . I’ll rephrase that comment for those who didn’t get the jist of my post…Basic lifts, bread & butter lifts, meat & potato lifts etc.

Sorry for the confusion ST I hope this has cleared things up for you. πŸ˜‰

January 1, 2008 at 8:40 am #5725

@StormTrooper wrote:

Curls are now compound lifts? When did this happen?

when the new year began, yup, we’re all going to have to make some changes ST πŸ˜†

January 3, 2008 at 5:13 am #5726

I got the gist of it. I was being what is commonly known as a “Smart Arse”. ehehehe

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.