seems like walnuts are better than other nuts ?

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / seems like walnuts are better than other nuts ?

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

keep reading that walnuts are the best ‘nuts’ compared to peanuts, macadamia, almonds .. etc .. i prefer the taste of mac/almonds yet it seems that walnuts are in fact ‘better’

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/efa.html

any comments ?

December 1, 2006 at 8:02 am #3485

‘Super Foods’ – probably a more reliable source than BB.com – rates walnuts as a super food.

However, some other nuts have excellent properties as well. For example, I think a single Brazil nut can supply much of our daily selinium requirement.

A mix of predominantly walnuts would probably be the best idea.

Now if I could only remember were I’d put that book 😳

December 1, 2006 at 8:13 am #3486

There is always debate when it comes to nuts. With all this talk about acid/base foods I think almonds are most basic. However other nuts such as walnuts have more good fats

December 1, 2006 at 8:24 am #3487

@Annihlist wrote:

There is always debate when it comes to nuts. With all this talk about acid/base foods I think almonds are most basic. However other nuts such as walnuts have more good fats

Also, arent peanuts the evil nut?

December 1, 2006 at 8:25 am #3488

@Annihlist wrote:

Also, arent peanuts the evil nut,and which raw nut kills u?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.