Results after 24 weeks of enethenate

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Results after 24 weeks of enethenate

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hey guys

Just letting everyone in on my results after my course. My course was a very simple and long one. 6 months one product 6 mil a week. i used enetheante and was injectin monday and thursday 3 mil at a time. The enethenate was rated at 65mg per mil and 54 mg testosterone per 65mg enethenate.

I found this course to be very mild in gains, my strength however got very good. i made 70 – 100 % increases on all exercises accross the board.

I didnt have any side effects like gyno however aggression and a short temper was apparent, no massive events however i did have a few little snappy moments.

Acne was a problem on this product, i developed very dense pimples that didnt contain much puss however once poped produces scabs which in turn left little scars, with vitamin e over time im confident they will go away.

If i had the six months over i would change this course i think, i feel the dosage was to low, and maybe 9 mil a week would have been better and stacked with drive and deca in the middle somewhere. the only reason i did the course like this was because i had a spare bladder and wanted to just stay on bnut not abuse and go silly, but still keep something going on

My Next course will be in four months. Im currently using PCT products and once i have had had a good four months off my new stack will look like this

12 weeks, Using Testosterone syponate, deca 100 , Drive , Sust250. the sust i will be using in the middle of the cycle using 1000Mg per week for four weeks the four weeks eather side of the sust i will be using syponate at 300-600Mg per week

deca will be used from week 3-10 and drive will be used the entire course.

any critisism will be taken on board and any thoughts would be appreciated

March 30, 2009 at 8:40 pm #7946

Good luck with the PCT. 6 months and you don’t compete, you are crazy mate! I am not sure and I will check, but I have reason to belive that you shouldn’t really run one compound for that long hence the reason the other compounds are used. Using the one compound for as long as you did will have allowed you to feel the full effects of the sides that that particular compound will have to offer.

I hope it was worth it. I would also be unsure as to whether you should run such an advanced cycle next in such a short time following. Get on some good steroid forums and start asking.

Just to check, you don’t compete do you?

March 30, 2009 at 9:13 pm #7947

no i dont compete

there is alot of diffrent views on this, i have herd of people using larger dosage amounts for long periods, it is only 300mg of testosterone a week and i was using OCT as well, No i did not receive any side affects except the ones i spoke about. My doctor gave me the all clear yesterday also my blood preasure and liver and kidney levels where all fine.

All in all it was a good six months of training eating and resting. Also kinmassive four months between courses is alot, seeing thay my next course is 12 weeks i cant see a problem. i am using all the right products to stay healthy and being ver smart about the entire thing. cheers though

March 30, 2009 at 10:31 pm #7948

Yes 4 months is a long time, if you do a 3 month cycle.

If the doc says you’re fine then you are fine I guess, thats great and i spose 300mg per week (still working out the mg and mls thing) is very low and could be run longer, i just wonder what it would do to your natural test production? Running anything that long would have to shut you down I would think.

PIW I am new to this so your results have assisted me in my knowledge so I am just firing out my thoughts, these aren’t facts obviously. The human composition is amazing as I am starting to learn 🙂 .

Just a curiosity question, what is your age and why are you running such cycles anyway? I ask this as i can only assume you must be older and if not competing then why such cycles?

March 31, 2009 at 9:17 am #7949

hey kinmassive

Im 26 mate, to be honest i did this cycle to make some very good gains that where not fluid, the gains i have made i will be able to maintaine and keep with no problem.

Also i really enjoy the way i feel when im using, at 300mg per week its a great amount to stay very happy and not have to deal with any “roid rage” type side effects. I felt great on this course except for a few emotional minor breakdowns, however they where just juiced moments.

As for the comp side of things, its good to just be a very big very strong lad, i like training very very hard, being ex army and a mma fighter its fanatsic to be able to train with such aggression and intensity day in and day out

March 31, 2009 at 11:15 am #7950

I know exactly how you feel. 😉 Keep us posted on your next one, very interested.

April 2, 2009 at 8:06 am #7951

Drive ?? LOL I don’t think they make that anymore. RWR has ceased to produce.

April 2, 2009 at 9:59 am #7952

was ceased production in 2002, however it has been re manufactured. Still have the green top with the green print on the bottle, just new manufacturer

April 3, 2009 at 8:01 am #7953

No i don’t think so, you have a fake, probably low dose test.

April 6, 2009 at 9:12 am #7954

maybe

however drive is a very basic product that can easly be reproduced, other friends have had great results with it

May 17, 2009 at 10:36 pm #7955

Rwr drive is fake, real rwr product will have the date stamped not printed on the box,

May 31, 2009 at 5:55 am #7956

@puttinginwork wrote:

Hey guys

Im currently using PCT products

would you mind letting us know what did you use for PCT?

good luck on your new cycle

cheers,

July 4, 2009 at 10:26 am #7957

I can’t believe you used such a low dose of Test for 6 months, I mean its good since it worked for you and all, but yeah 300mg per week is like a TRT dose in my mind:)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.