PROTEIN DEPRIVATION! to build muscle???

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / PROTEIN DEPRIVATION! to build muscle???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Has anyone heard of this bodybuilding concept?

Apparently When your body is attempting to repair the damage you’ve done in your workout,but CAN’T find the protein it needs to build the muscle back up, it sends a “9-1-1callâ€Â

October 27, 2007 at 3:19 am #5364

you bet i have the e-book.

wots ur email and ill send it.

I really wanted to give it a go, but he wasnt clear on the workout of increasing/decreasing sets, he kinda left that bit out.. which is important for loading and deloading when u manipulate the protien intake.

friggin…

*edit* It also works in a 3 week cycles. That means when on 0 protien intake ur on that for 3 weeks! He believes that in that time your test/gh levels go close to when ur juicing.

October 27, 2007 at 4:34 am #5365

Sounds interesting, woudn’t mind having a read of that.

October 27, 2007 at 6:19 am #5366

@unbuff wrote:

*edit* It also works in a 3 week cycles. That means when on 0 protien intake ur on that for 3 weeks! He believes that in that time your test/gh levels go close to when ur juicing.

No protein at all??

The idea of protein cycling is an old one. Part of the matrix method book I bought years ago.

November 7, 2007 at 9:09 am #5367

I read something similar to this called “optimum anabolics”. The science behind it sounded OK, but the website had that kind of sham look about it which turned me off a bit.

November 8, 2007 at 12:20 pm #5368

yeah i have the same book. very scammy looking, like any bbing book i guess

hey, did u understand the training Set rep scheme? becoz he didnt mention how many sets to do when ur loading and then deloading? If he woulda told us then i would do the damn thing.

November 9, 2007 at 4:12 am #5369

@unbuff wrote:

yeah i have the same book. very scammy looking, like any bbing book i guess

hey, did u understand the training Set rep scheme? becoz he didnt mention how many sets to do when ur loading and then deloading? If he woulda told us then i would do the damn thing.

Praps he just wanted your money, when you bought the book. Typical scam trick.

The whole thing sounds off to me, “GET MUSCLE – DONT EVEN BOTHER EATING PROTEIN”.
    DA

November 9, 2007 at 1:41 pm #5370

@Derek Amos wrote:

@unbuff wrote:

The whole thing sounds off to me, “GET MUSCLE – DONT EVEN BOTHER EATING PROTEIN”.
    DA[/color]

lol i dont remember that part in it.

and i didnt buy the book, it was on my harddrive for some reason… maybe I got it in a email from a friend or something?

*edit* PS: if anyone still wants the book, i will happily email it to you, just provide me with an email via PM.

November 10, 2007 at 12:37 am #5371

@unbuff wrote:

@Derek Amos wrote:

@unbuff wrote:

DA[/color]

lol i dont remember that part in it.

and i didnt buy the book, it was on my harddrive for some reason… maybe I got it in a email from a friend or something?

*edit* PS: if anyone still wants the book, i will happily email it to you, just provide me with an email via PM.

I figured “GET MUSCLE – DONT EVEN…” was a known part of grannys bodybuilding lore, and everyone knew that? 🙄

But I dont want a copy, its as you said the gritty bit has been left out. DA 🙁

November 10, 2007 at 5:03 am #5372

maybe with your knowledge u could work it out? he just left out sets, that can be overcome…

November 12, 2007 at 2:53 am #5373

Well, 6 years of shitting around over diets, only produced one kind that I follow nowadays.

Thats Carb cycling methods, as my No.1 way to fix all those freaking diets. The way it goes in general is that protein is never cut below the threshold of neccessary requirements, but may be increased on some days. The Oils are variable according to the amount of carbs in the meal at the time, and CARBS go up and down with up to 4 or more variable levels – including cut almost right out.

So, to me protein adjustments only fit in the normal or more rates/levels. Its carbs and oils that are vaariable.

From looking at the general idea of protein cutting, to me its just causing catabolic states, so I suspect the benefit – if any – is that the muscles look better on this diet as they are getting extra cut to ribbons!

Sooo, I’m not your guy/guinee pig in this case – sorry. 8) DA

November 12, 2007 at 6:21 am #5374

lol no i meant just read through the book and take a guess of how many sets per exercise.. as if it were just another routine is all i meant..

Ps: i would be the guinea pig

November 13, 2007 at 7:11 am #5375

@unbuff wrote:

lol no i meant just read through the book and take a guess of how many sets per exercise.. as if it were just another routine is all i meant..

Ps: i would be the guinea pig

Shivers, I could guess from here then, with the book unread 😆

PM it & I’ll gallop through it. DA

November 20, 2007 at 10:20 pm #5376

That guy is using protein deprivation to switch Testosterone on! Very handy info’, I wonder how many days to deprive protein before the switch will work? DA

November 21, 2007 at 6:41 am #5377

@Derek Amos wrote:

That guy is using protein deprivation to switch Testosterone on! Very handy info’, I wonder how many days to deprive protein before the switch will work? DA

let me try it out. Ive got about 12weeks to go on the routine im on, which im happy with. Then will come protien deprivation. Thanks again for the spreadsheet?

oh yeah, With your email, u mentioned 75% of weight? I was talking about when he says to drop the amount of sets… I wanted to know how many sets do we drop? Because on your sheet for shoulders it was 16sets yeah? so when we have to “Drop” the amount of sets… how many sets do we drop was what i needed to know.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.