Protein and creatine

Home / Forums / Diet and Nutrition / Protein and creatine

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

I’m looking to get some protein powder and creatine and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, in terms of a good couple of products??

Thanks.

April 23, 2007 at 7:38 am #4275

http://www.myopure.com ?

April 23, 2007 at 10:39 am #4276

.au ๐Ÿ˜‰

April 24, 2007 at 6:38 am #4277

Righty-O, i’m gonna try some MPC, as i’m a skinny bastard (as John Berardi says) this should be right yeah?? Also when should i take it and what form of creatine should i take with it and when. Sorry for all the questions but i’m new to this and pretty keen.

May 9, 2007 at 12:44 am #4278

Dr J… anyone… willing to give me some advise on the above??.
    Thanks.

May 9, 2007 at 12:53 am #4279

I’d advise sticking with regular ole creatine monohydrate like the creapure we sell.

Depending on which of Berardis protocols you’re going to follow you could consider.

WPC plus MPC. Mixed 50/50 would be a good between meal mix. That way you can use the WPC on it’s own (but with simple carbs) as your post workout supp and MPC on it’s own as your pre-bed supp when you’ve run out of cottage cheese ๐Ÿ˜‰

One of the reasons I love the MPC is that it mixes with a spoon!

If you want to have some low carb shakes you should think about using whole egg powder and/or cream powder. These will give you massive amounts of calories. The fat profile on the egg is quite good although the cream is mainly saturated fat.

Long answer but you can decide now on how simple you want to keep things.

Cheers,
    J

May 9, 2007 at 5:36 am #4280

if you cant handle the eggs, take a tablespoon of flax seed oil

May 9, 2007 at 6:32 am #4281

If you can’t take that then take a teaspoon of cement powder and harden up ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry couldn’t help it. With plain creatine, mix it with good ol’ powerade powder, grape or apple juice. Make sure you boil the kettle first and fill 1/5 of the cup with this boiling water, creatine and powerade. Mix then add your cold water.

You will be unhapy with taste of the protien at first but don’t fret there are an absolute shit load of stuff you can mix with them. Eg I use WPI, WPC and CC I add ovaltine to it then shake the shit out of it dry and then add water. I will then give it another mad shake and hey presto, I’ve got a fully blended, no lumps shake without using a blender etc.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.