Propionate

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Propionate

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Just wanted to know people’s experience with prop, i know its not often used but it is an option available and was wondering if anyone could shed some more light.

Would it be alright by itself with a etrogen block post cycle or would you want to stack it with others? I am aware it is fast acting and u need to inject every 2 day. I have read that it has no water retention or gyno due to the short life.

I have not done any gear before and all the info ive researched has been from US sources on extremefitness.com forum site.

cheers

June 22, 2006 at 5:15 am #2713

You talking about testosterone propionate?

June 22, 2006 at 9:44 am #2714

Yes i was.

June 23, 2006 at 2:50 am #2715

Testosterone converts to estrogen doesn’t matter what ester is attached to it. Yes you will need to take anti-e’s for PCT, good idea to have them close by when taking aromitized steroids, just incase you feel the onset of gyno. And you can but don’t need to stack it, will work fine on it’s own.

June 23, 2006 at 3:31 am #2716

Thanks, do you need to use nolvodex during the course or a few days after you finish. would you recommend prop for first course?

June 23, 2006 at 11:09 am #2717

Depends on what dose your planning to take during. You will need it when you finish if you want to keep your gains and avoid gyno.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.