Oxandrolone

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Oxandrolone

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hi All,
    I’m a mountain biker and recentely obtained some “anavar” -oxandrolone.. whatever u want to call it.
    Tabs came marked SP… done some research, company out of Thailand…

They produce D-Bol also.. same shaped tab only apparently diff colour- ‘Var’= pinky/orange ‘D-Bol’ =pink.

Anyone know of a way to tell em apart?? except for “suck and see”

The reason I wanted to run a course of Oxandrolone solely, is because of the ‘bulk’ the i’m trying to steer clear of..

Not very useful to be carrying un-necessary weight up hills. I’m not after a sheer gain in body mass, and after months of reasearch decided to give it a try.

Then after a month or so of sourcing, i’m here…hole burnt in my pocket and unsure of what to do.

If I have the ‘real deal’ I should be on my way to gaining nice lean muscle and shedding a couple of kilo’s in the process. win..win.. rite??

Anyone who has tried to get hold of Oxandrolone in Sydney would understand my concern.

Any advice appreciated, thanks ( PM if you wish )

April 2, 2009 at 8:46 pm #7987

For a start I am confused 😕 You have Anavar…yes, but are unsure on how to tell the difference between Dbol and Anavar? What did you order?

Anyways if you have Dbol then you will gain weight as it is more anabolic than Var. And most of it will be water weight, good for strength, not so much for permanent gains.

As far as the var is concerned, it is generally used for strength gain, don’t know much about it but have been researching it for a bout a week now. What I found odd was the fact that, yes it is for strength but is a very mild anabolic, less than say turanibol and it is also known for it’s low weight gain properties?

Anyway you probably know all that, so tell me why did you choose Anavar for your drug?

April 5, 2009 at 10:36 pm #7988

I chose Var because I only wanted a gain in strength, not looking to put on 10-20kg’s of water/muscle..

Im 5-11″ / 84kg… I played League for 12yrs and have always been athletic. When I first got serious with the mountain Biking, I hadn’t been playing for a few yr’s and had put on 10-15kg.

As soon as I began training and eating properly again, my weight dropped quicklyand the whole ‘muscle memory’ kicked in and I was starting to get pretty nuggetty again.
    Not what I was after, that body shape just isn’t cut out for 5- 6hr stints up and down hills thru the bush.

So after reading all info available on Var, it seemed like a top choice for me along with it’s ‘fat burning’ effects.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.