Newbie from the States, but not Newbie…

Home / Forums / Sound Off / Newbie from the States, but not Newbie…

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hello all,

(If this is in the wrong section or faux pax in any way, please delete/move and let me know!)

I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Tim and I’m from the U.S.. Though I’ve not posted here before, I wanted to say hello and offer up any bit of help that I can provide. If anyone has visited any of the major bb website forums, you may recognize me as a rep from Anabolic Xtreme. We have gotten quite the bit of interest from folks in Australia about the use and import of our products lately, and I was pointed in the direction of this forum by a user/mod here. I’m not here to pimp, sell, or do anything promotional – only to offer any advice or information that I can to anyone who might be interested.

Though I claim to know none of the import restrictions for our products in Australia, the interest in what AX has to offer may warrant my occasional presence. If anyone has anything that they’d like to know, I offer myself and all the knowledge and resources at my disposal. I speak mostly from experience in diet, training and supplementation. But should anyone need knowledge that I do not possess, I have reputed chemists and supplement industry giants “Dr.D” and Matt Cahill of Designer Supplements on ‘speed dial’. πŸ™‚

As for me, I’m 29, 6’4″, 300lbs and I do not compete with anything or anyone but myself. I’ve been working out for about 4 years now, and previously for 3 years in college in the early part of this century. I do what I do for fun and for health. I used to be a 350+lb blob, but am whittling that away to a much healthier build. I guess you might say that I’m naturally strong, and I play from that strength to do a lot of powerlifting-based routines. I’m not exclusive to any particular style of lifting, nor any particular diet regimine. I’m what you may call a “gym rat”, or just plain iron-enthusiast! As I said, I speak from experience. I think through everything I do – whether it is a new regimine, new diet goal, or new supp stack. Knowledge is the most important part of anything that we do!!

And with that, I hope that I can do some good by contributing when I can. If I’m not present all the time, forgive me. But please feel free to e-mail me with anything you should need at any time!! I hope to learn from you more than you learn from me!!

G’day from the USA! πŸ˜€

August 19, 2008 at 10:48 pm #6853

Welcome Tim πŸ™‚

August 20, 2008 at 12:33 am #6854

Thanks, glad to be here! πŸ™‚

August 20, 2008 at 7:24 am #6855

Howdy pardner.

August 21, 2008 at 6:55 pm #6856

@StormTrooper wrote:

Howdy pardner.

lol – How did you know I have a few pairs of cowboy boots??? πŸ˜† Though I live a few hundred miles East of cowboy area. πŸ˜‰

Howdy! πŸ˜€

August 23, 2008 at 1:19 am #6857

@TimDull2 wrote:

@StormTrooper wrote:

Howdy pardner.

lol – How did you know I have a few pairs of cowboy boots??? πŸ˜† Though I live a few hundred miles East of cowboy area. πŸ˜‰

Howdy! πŸ˜€

They tell us in school that every American has cowboy boots, a ten gallon hat and fake cactii in their living room. Do you mean that this isn’t always true?

August 24, 2008 at 9:08 am #6858

And we ride kangaroo’s to school and all tackle crocodiles.

August 31, 2008 at 8:32 am #6859

Hi Tim good to see you found the place alright. I am making slow but steadygains with your Superdrol NG. Once finished I will be posting up a bit of a sup blog as I have in the past. Once this ones finished I’ll give it a month and I’m getting into a Superdrol NG, 3-AD stack with some FX thrown in as well…maybe.

Looking forward to your input mate.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.