Need to know what to ask Doc for…

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Need to know what to ask Doc for…

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hey guys

Need HGH and some good advice on which roids to get but don’t know what to put on the script, what are the names of HGH i should ask the doc for as well as some test? Already have sus and deca.

April 20, 2011 at 9:31 am #8984

most docs won’t have a clue about hgh mate, even AAS a lot of them don’t know too much about. Years ago i was in the docs and i asked if i brought my own gear in would he shoot it for me and he said yes, then i asked about his shooting technique and after he told me i said no way am i letting you get near me. I asked if he aspirates and he said “no there’s no point in aspirating for a steroid shot”, after this i left his surgery and i havn’t been back.

I usually end up explaining to the doc what hgh/igf/test/deca are all used for and how they should be used etc etc.

May 23, 2011 at 7:06 am #8985

ask him for test enanthate 500mg/ week dont know about the hgh

May 23, 2011 at 10:07 am #8986

I tried like 15 doctors befor I finally found one I noticed that Aussie doctors said no straight away and pretty much asked me to leave lol but my first Asian doc one gave me a 70ml sust prescription and 10 boxes of nolvadex 🙂 doesn’t really answer your question mate but in my experience aussie docs dnt help at all wiv aas

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.