my bros awesome physique

Home / Forums / Look at me! Look at me! Look at me NOW! / my bros awesome physique

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Before training commenced

3 months later… no supplements and certainly no juice!

August 4, 2006 at 5:55 am #2826

sorry, thats actually my brother, not me… hes 19, 80kg, 6’2″…

August 4, 2006 at 9:06 am #2827

And if he’s not on the gear….I’m giving up right now! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

August 4, 2006 at 9:19 am #2828

haha, now you know how i feel!!! i still havent made gains near his after 6 months of pretty constant training… and he is not on any kind of gear i assure you, this was before we started even taking protein shakes let alone creatine! (thats as far as we have taken our supplements, glutamine is next on the shopping list)…

hes just a freak, ill put up more pics when he makes more progress, maybe some of myself too… but yeah i mean, it doesnt make me wanna give up, i just wanna work harder to keep up, pretty good motivational tool having someone like that as your workout buddy…

i think hes just a classic mesomorph, just looking at weights and he seems to grow, while im the unlucky ectomorph doing my pissweak workout with the monster haha…

August 4, 2006 at 10:49 pm #2829

Pretty good progress.

How much weight did he put on?

J

August 4, 2006 at 10:51 pm #2830

@kinmassive wrote:

And if he’s not on the gear….I’m giving up right now! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

I think my problem at 19 is that I was on the beer! ๐Ÿ˜†

J

August 4, 2006 at 11:51 pm #2831

pretty impressive hey, he managed to put on 7kg over those 3 months… kept his bodyfat pretty low as well as you can see!

I think also the reason he did so well was just the plain fact that he hadnt done any form of working out before this, it was just a new thing for his body…

August 5, 2006 at 12:17 am #2832

this is his back progress taken at the same times as the front pics…[/img]

August 6, 2006 at 7:52 am #2833

Thats pretty good progress, but let me assure the gains start to slow down in time, this leads to frustration, this is when you need to be smart. Change routine, up the calories even have a week off, challenges lie ahead trust me….
    Cheers and Good Luck

August 10, 2006 at 11:26 am #2834

Gilbey PM me and Ill tell you about MN. You and your bro will benefit greatly from it.

Your brother could have made that progress in 3 months, but thats not being negative to his already good progress.

September 10, 2006 at 12:13 pm #2835

tis very good progress, he had a very good base to start with (low bf% etc) what program did he follow and what was his diet like?

September 10, 2006 at 12:23 pm #2836

to be honest we basically at first were going to the gym as often as we could and doing as many of our favourite exercises as we could… inexperienced; we would bench press, bicep curl, lat pulldown, chest fly, dumbell bench press etc etc… dont worry, we have learned now to work every muscle group equally including legs haha… but its hard to believe now that he made such good quick progress in such a short period of time, with little knowledge and training technique…. just go to the gym and pump up… we have gotten far more technical and specific since then…

September 10, 2006 at 1:46 pm #2837

i hope i can pull something similar off in the three months before summer *fingers tightly crossed* come on genetics don’t let me down! ๐Ÿ˜€

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.