musclenow.com…. Anyone ordered and seen results?

Home / Forums / Weight Training & Conditioning / musclenow.com…. Anyone ordered and seen results?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Hi guys and girls…

Just wondering if anyone has information regarding this site, and your experiences with the program…. I’ve heard good things about it, but i’ve heard about many good things that didnt pan out…..

Is it bs or for real?

http://www.musclenow.com/

Cheers people!

jay.

September 18, 2006 at 6:19 am #3115

Ok just saw Unbuffs posts regarding this…. sorry guys….and thanks for the posts unbuff.

regards
    jay

September 18, 2006 at 7:34 am #3116

Yeah it is for real. The site looks really tacky and gimmicky which can turn people off in a second.

September 18, 2006 at 9:28 am #3117

Waste of money. geez 200 odd dollars..pffft. You can get all that info plus more just doing your own research. SAVE YOUR MONEY

September 18, 2006 at 9:33 am #3118

Just seen the guy’s pic’s, Looks pretty jacked to me! for a Natural!

September 18, 2006 at 9:59 am #3119

@IAN wrote:

Just seen the guy’s pic’s, Looks pretty jacked to me! for a Natural!

Absolutely, well said Ian…

September 18, 2006 at 11:18 pm #3120

ahahahahahaah LMAO it’s a wonder he hasen’t got wet patche’s running down his leg hed have that many holes in his ars… that’s bull shit natural… why do ppl hide the fact of being on the juice if your on it your on it who cares.. i think MR MUSCLENOW might be telling a few blow flie’s

September 18, 2006 at 11:34 pm #3121

And were have the shoulders gone?

Still like any program it’s going to work for some people and if that’s what it takes …

I’d like to hear from anyone else other than unbuff who has bought or tried the program.

J

September 19, 2006 at 2:13 am #3122

Stormtrooper, i know it seems like a waste of money….But working full time and pumping iron by night takes up most of my time!

The diet is a day job in itself….. The sad thing is that ask any experienced weight trainer, and he / she will tell you that the diet is key…Something that this muscle now package (apparently) covers in detail…or at least i hope they do.

I need that! I need to be told what to eat and exactly when to eat it, as after 5 years of hardcore training, i think i need to re-evaluate my approach to training and nutrition.

Im 91kgs and around 18-22 % body fat. At 184cms I can hold the fat ok, but i know it can be better. Im keen to get under 12%. Cardio is good for it, but i really dont want to loose anything in overall strength.

Anyone have any links to proven muscle-building diets that work?? For $260 AUD it does seem a little steep…But if im desperate i just may give it a shot.

September 19, 2006 at 2:27 am #3123

Jay27, slightly off topic but what’s your relaxed waist measurement at 18-22%.

Personal curiosity 🙂

J

September 19, 2006 at 2:34 am #3124

@jay27 wrote:

Stormtrooper, i know it seems like a waste of money….But working full time and pumping iron by night takes up most of my time!

The diet is a day job in itself….. The sad thing is that ask any experienced weight trainer, and he / she will tell you that the diet is key…Something that this muscle now package (apparently) covers in detail…or at least i hope they do.

I need that! I need to be told what to eat and exactly when to eat it, as after 5 years of hardcore training, i think i need to re-evaluate my approach to training and nutrition.

Im 91kgs and around 18-22 % body fat. At 184cms I can hold the fat ok, but i know it can be better. Im keen to get under 12%. Cardio is good for it, but i really dont want to loose anything in overall strength.

Anyone have any links to proven muscle-building diets that work?? For $260 AUD it does seem a little steep…But if im desperate i just may give it a shot.

You just answered the main question “Diet”. If you go to any decent forum and ask questions people will give you advice for free, yes for free not $270. And I’m sure if you reseach the internet you will find plenty of info. You’re not trying hard enough. So find a good forum post your goals/stats/diet and some well informed people will help you,trust me, or you could give me the $270 and I’ll tell you my diet. eheh

September 19, 2006 at 2:48 am #3125

Hey Jay

Try this link and theres many more diets on there. 😀

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=05-009-diet

September 19, 2006 at 6:41 am #3126

@StormTrooper wrote:

@jay27 wrote:

You just answered the main question “Diet”. If you go to any decent forum and ask questions people will give you advice for free, yes for free not $270. And I’m sure if you reseach the internet you will find plenty of info. You’re not trying hard enough. So find a good forum post your goals/stats/diet and some well informed people will help you,trust me, or you could give me the $270 and I’ll tell you my diet. eheh

StormTrooper shut the fuck up. You have NOT purchased the book and READ it, you have absolutely NO IDEA what the diet is, how its structured to promote recovery with the intensive training, the other thing you have NO IDEA about.

Your like a stupid film critic who critics movies he hasnt watched. Going to forums is a waste of time for people, ESPECIALLY if they’re listening to dumbarses like yourself, hence why most people dont grow at all, if anything. You have contributed NOTHING contructive or positive to these forums, you are a heap of shit hiding behind black text.

Fuck off.

September 19, 2006 at 6:53 am #3127

Unbuff.

I don’t like personal attacks.

Please edit your post so you criticise Stormtroopers idea’s and not the dude himself.

Then I’ll delete this post otherwise …

J

September 19, 2006 at 6:56 am #3128

He’s done a personal attack in previous posts, you said nothing about that.

His opinion on MN is built on nothing but arrogance.

You can do as you please, your the mod.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.