Might have gyno need info asap

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Might have gyno need info asap

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Im 2 weeks into my sus cycle 1ml E3D ive been using 0.5mg arimidex ED can I still get gyno anyway my nipples have started to get sore what should I do should I jump onto the nolva 20mg ED till its gone?

June 4, 2011 at 6:04 am #9042

@tryintogetbig wrote:

Im 2 weeks into my sus cycle 1ml E3D ive been using 0.5mg arimidex ED can I still get gyno anyway my nipples have started to get sore what should I do should I jump onto the nolva 20mg ED till its gone?

Take 20mg per day, until its gone, then take 20mg every 2nd day for 10 days.

June 4, 2011 at 7:16 am #9043

thanks should I stop taking the arimidex ED and not use anything at all untill pct or signs of gyno

June 5, 2011 at 3:31 am #9044

@tryintogetbig wrote:

thanks should I stop taking the arimidex ED and not use anything at all untill pct or signs of gyno

Are you prone to gyno? If so, Arimidex should be your right hand man with cycles. If symptoms are gone, don’t use anything until you commence PCT.

June 5, 2011 at 3:47 pm #9041

@tryintogetbig wrote:

how sore exactly are your nipples?

i am being perfectly honest with you when i say that i have run much much higher doses than you without any ADEX and i have no gyno whatsoever, maybe i am one of the lucky guys that doesn’t get gyno but no shit i have run Sus250 at 2.5g pw for 8 weeks straight without any AI’s or Serms and mate I can tell you right now that i don’t have the slightest sign of gyno.

The strongest recommendation i will give any newcomer to gear is this: ALWAYS HAVE A DA ON HAND. If you don’t know what a DA is then i suggest you bury your head hard in the books and resolve this issue from your point of view, rather than someone elses.

June 5, 2011 at 9:10 pm #9045

nolva cleared it up cheers everyone

June 8, 2011 at 11:46 am #9046

@tryintogetbig wrote:

nolva cleared it up cheers everyone

good man!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.