Market r-serach for bodybuliders in general

Home / Forums / Sound Off / Market r-serach for bodybuliders in general

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Hey there all!

I’m in the process of establishing some market r-search for a project I’m working on at the moment and would like anyone to include their two bobs-worth if they choose!

I’ve been pupmping iron for around 10 months and I wish to build a web site for newbee’s as a free reasource of un-bias information free to pilliage for anyone….

I had no trouble in finding out info as my uncle was a former power lifter and my dad also got stuck into the weights in his hay day…but I need to hear from like minded bodybuilders like to in order to improve what is happening right now.

1. What is the genral feeling about getting the right info on bodybuilding in general?

2. What do all of you think about the products that are available on the market?

3. What do you like and dislike about products and services that are offered to you all?

4. Do you think the websites and health shop owners are really giving you all the right service and advice or do you feel a little frustrated ?

5. And what problems are not being addresses in the world of bodybuilding that is related to your needs?

6. Is there anything else that could be done better to improve the flow of good hard hitting no b.s information and also getting the right product and or service to suit your needs?

7. Anything else that could be done better for the home bodybuilder to help improve their work out sessions?

I would like to hear all comments good or bad, and your help will be greatly appreciated!

Many thanx in advance!

Bayside blonde, Adelaide

August 26, 2006 at 7:43 am #2975

Id have to say, most stuff out there is BS.

August 26, 2006 at 8:48 am #2976

Thanx f ur thoughts, so what does this book do just out of curiosity? as appose to spending money on arni’s encyc of bodybuilding????

Again thanx for ur reply 2 my post

Bayside blonde 😉

August 27, 2006 at 5:11 am #2977

@baysideblonde wrote:

Thanx f ur thoughts, so what does this book do just out of curiosity? as appose to spending money on arni’s encyc of bodybuilding????

Again thanx for ur reply 2 my post

Bayside blonde 😉

Its no scam or con, its just a decent cycle of split training that goes for 6wks, then restarts. Along with dieting rules, where u split your protien and carbs in a specific ratio. You never stale out.

Another member on this forum, I “think” has bought a copy for himself, Hes advanced, so we’ll see in 6weeks how he went with it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.