Loving It

Home / Forums / All the Goss / Loving It

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

I have not trained for 1 month and I am loving it. Not worrying about counting calories or how much fat is in food. Not waking up sore in the morning. Not having to worry about what time my next meal is. this is awesome.
    The only thing I’m doing is walking 3-4 times per week just to keep heart healty and keep up fitness levels.

BB sux

P.S – I start training again next week hahahahah

July 1, 2008 at 9:53 am #6716

reminds me of refeeds during a cut, not worrying about what is going in is fantastic. Just stuffing my face till im satisfied.

July 1, 2008 at 9:27 pm #6717

A month is a long time.

It will be interesting to see how it all goes once you’re back in the gym.

July 1, 2008 at 10:48 pm #6718

Usually after 4-5 weeks of training hard I’m almost back to where i left off as long as I don’t have too long of a break. By body responds well initially but then plateaus pretty quickly. aghh

July 13, 2008 at 11:36 am #6719

I’m exactly the same, not that I’ve had that much off in a long while. At the moment I’m flat out doing two sessions, sometimes three.

August 6, 2008 at 2:13 pm #6720

I have been a lazy bum, have not trained for 3 weeks and have been eating crap, even got on the piss a few times. Its so easy to get unmotivated and lose focus, but tomorrow is another day so next week I will start over and reassess my situation.

August 7, 2008 at 9:18 am #6721

Not to sound full of myself, but I can’t see how people can’t get motivated

Isn’t the mirror enough to tell you to get off your ass?

August 7, 2008 at 9:57 am #6722

enough said

August 7, 2008 at 10:49 am #6723

Well some of us actually begin to have other priorities that tend to start drawing more of our time, so no your not being full of yourself, I would say that you are fortunate to have the time to commit fully.

I have just given footy the flick (too serious) and am back into 4 day a week weights and 2 cardio days, feelin good again. I’ll give you the heads up on my new cycle when I start.

August 8, 2008 at 4:18 am #6724

Like km said its all about priorities, I have work, uni, another 2 day a week job and then family to look after… with all that considered I get stressed out and then say screw that I tired.

When I was about 19-20 and was only working and had no other responsibilities I trained hard and never stopped but that changes as you other things get more important. Dont forget other people situations are a lot different to yours.

August 8, 2008 at 4:34 am #6725

Also I know that I will always resume training, it’s just nice to have a month off every so often, I’m not looking to compete so i don’t have to be in tip top condition and I adjust my coloric intake when not training,

September 9, 2008 at 2:29 am #6726

Well I’m back and training again for the past week or so and loving it. The break really does wonders for enthusiasm and vigor. Yes i lost alot of muscle (but I was only injured and then ill) but if it helps with longevity then I’ll have a break whenever and for however long I feel like.

September 9, 2008 at 2:44 am #6727

@StormTrooper wrote:

Well I’m back and training again for the past week or so and loving it. The break really does wonders for enthusiasm and vigor. Yes i lost alot of muscle (but I was only injured and then ill) but if it helps with longevity then I’ll have a break whenever and for however long I feel like.

Muscle memory is a great thing my friend….you’ll be fine! Tear it up!

September 9, 2008 at 5:00 am #6728

Yeah, muscle memory rocks, it’s getting further growth that,s the hard part.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.