LIPO-6

Home / Forums / Fat loss / LIPO-6

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

So I have seen an ad in womens health mag and decided I wanted to give these pills a go…..just like everything else ive tried. Then I saw a few comments online about the product that has def. made me think twice. Does it work or not is all I really want to know…..Of course going to the gym is gonna play a big part but are these pills really going to work?? If anyone has tried them or knows someone who has, can u give me some advise…or at least suggest something that does work.

March 9, 2008 at 8:59 pm #6078

I’ve never been a fan of ‘fat loss pills’ but some people like them and feel they give value.

In the past HotRocks was very popular before it was taken of the Australian market. Currently customers are coming back for Lipo-6 and Hydroxycut Hardcore.

Diet still plays the biggest part of all. Then training and other physcial activities. Then supps.

March 10, 2008 at 11:06 am #6079

so along with excersise and dieting, would it assist a lot? as in would it help loose weight more than if you did excersise without it??

March 10, 2008 at 10:21 pm #6080

Yes thats exactly the point, use both together.

You’ll find that on the instructions for the tablet, it can only be used for a 2/3 months before needing to give the body a rest from it.

The tablet adds a small percentage of trimming effort which when combined to exercise and food contrl works together to get the trimmed down results. DA

March 26, 2008 at 5:36 am #6081

Lipo 6 is garbage at best.
    If you had the US version then maybe they would be slightly useful.

Hot Rox would have been a better option but they are scarse these days.

Save your cash.
    Yes i was gulable enough to try Lipo6 once. 😈

August 21, 2008 at 7:07 pm #6082

@StormTrooper wrote:

Lipo 6 is garbage at best.
    If you had the US version then maybe they would be slightly useful.

Hot Rox would have been a better option but they are scarse these days.

Save your cash.
    Yes i was gulable enough to try Lipo6 once. 😈

Same here. The only burn it gave me was heartburn and walletburn!!

August 21, 2008 at 9:39 pm #6083

Walletburn…..lol

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.