Legs

Home / Forums / Girl Talk / Legs

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

gday ladies, i just thought id come in here for my girlfriend, she’s awfully paranoid that i find her legs/but is unattractive which i honestly dont, but she does think it so i thought id come in and ask some excersizes that will kill away her bum and upper legs any advice would be appreciated thank you

September 12, 2006 at 12:52 am #3089

Squats

September 12, 2006 at 12:56 am #3090

compound; squats, lunges, leg press… isolation; leg curls, leg extensions…

September 12, 2006 at 1:05 am #3091

Yeah – Squats and Romanian Deadlifts.

These exercises use a lot of calories and will help maintain muscle mass.

J

September 12, 2006 at 3:13 am #3092

i should have been more specific sorry, she’s concerned that they are to large…is there any exersizes really that will help shrink away her butt/upper legs

September 12, 2006 at 4:06 am #3093

run, run, run, cycle, cycle, cycle… cardio i guess is the best option, that plus some kind of weights would be good, squats and deadlifts; keeping in the higher rep ranges maybe…

September 12, 2006 at 5:05 am #3094

@steveo wrote:

i should have been more specific sorry, she’s concerned that they are to large…is there any exersizes really that will help shrink away her butt/upper legs

Too large as in too fat or too muscular?

September 12, 2006 at 9:27 am #3095

@steveo wrote:

i cant see chicks ass’s too big from just there muscles. It would be her BF thats letting her down in that department. Get her dieting. exercising, and doing squats and she’ll have a nice shaped ass for summer, just for u 😉

October 1, 2011 at 8:14 am #3096

She will definitely have to do some cardio exercise to lose the fat. I guess its hard to give advice if we don’t know whether she is already doing any exercise, or if she has done any in the past. If she doesn’t want to spend a lot of money on expensive gym memberships then she could definitely start off walking/jogging or even going for a bike ride. Otherwise, what I love more than anything, is doing workout DVDs. There are heaps of different ones to choose from, depending on her fitness level and whether she has the coordination to do aerobics. I find that step aerobics is particularly good for legs and butt.
    At the end of the day if she is doing more than she was she will burn some calories. A big mistake people make is to embark on a too strict, too rigorous routine too soon. If she starts making small changes and learning new habits she’ll be on her way to getting slimmer and above all healthier.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.