Kinda freaking out.. PCT Nolva

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Kinda freaking out.. PCT Nolva

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

Just got word back that I cant get Nolvadex for my PCT – is there anything else out there that does the same thing?

February 24, 2010 at 9:46 am #8751

“Kinda freaking out” could be misunderstood as starting the cycle without having everything you needed to finish it but that would just be dumb. You wouldn’t have been silly enough to do that so just wait til you have everything you need and start then.

February 26, 2010 at 9:21 am #8752

@teamNOOB wrote:

Just got word back that I cant get Nolvadex for my PCT – is there anything else out there that does the same thing?

If you researched properly before starting you would know if there is something similar. Bad Luck Buddy.
    Stock up before starting next time.

March 12, 2010 at 9:13 am #8753

😆 🙄

March 13, 2010 at 4:21 am #8754

Since you already put yourself in this position, maybe you could bite the bullet and attempt to get some Nolvadex legally? i.e. find a good doctor, talk to him/her openly and explain why it is important that you get some of the stuff. If you medically require Nolvadex, then a doctor should help, regardless of you having caused this requirement yourself through substance abuse.

March 25, 2010 at 8:36 am #8755

If you were planning on using the nolva for PCT, then another option is to just stay on the gear continuously for the next 5 to 10 years mate, this way you never have to do a PCT.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.