JIMMY SADEK – TEAM MYOPURE ATHLETE!!!!!

Home / Forums / Sound Off / JIMMY SADEK – TEAM MYOPURE ATHLETE!!!!!

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

HEY GUYS

JUST WRITING THIS TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. MY NAME IS JIMMY AND I HAVE JUST COME ON BOARD THE MYOPURE TEAM. THANKS TO JOHN HE’S A TOP BLOKE AND KNOWS HIS STUFF TO. I’D LIKE TO THANK HIM AND JENNY FOR GIVING ME AN OPPORTUNITY.

SOME OF YOU MIGHT RECOGNISE MY NAME, I USED TO DO SOME STUFF OVER ON ANOTHER WEBSITE WHEN I WAS A TEEN. IM 25 NOW AND HAVENT COMPETED SINCE I WAS 22 BUT FROM 17 TO 22 I HAVE DONE I THINK ABOUT 12 SHOWS. THE HIGHLIGHTS BEING WINNING THE ANB TEENAGE MR AUSTRALIA TITLE IN 2002 AND WINNING THE IFBB JUNIOR MR AUSTRALIA TITLE IN 2005.

NEXT YEAR IM EXPECTING BIG THINGS FOR MYSELF WITH THE HELP OF MYOPURE. I’LL BE POSTING PICTURES, BLOGS AND KEEPING EVERYONE UP TO DATE WITH MY PROGRESS.

I’LL BE A REGULAR ON THIS SITE SO ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING I’LL BE HAPPY TO HELP. I’M KEEN TO HELP PEOPLE WITH WHAT MYOPURE SUPPLEMENTS TO USE, WHEN AND WHY SO DONT HESITIATE TO ASK.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING THINGS THAT WE HAVE COMING AND COME SAY HI

October 14, 2008 at 2:30 am #7104

Welcome Jimmy-where you training mate?

October 14, 2008 at 4:43 am #7105

Hey Ian

Im training at either castle hill fitness first or pennant hills ff

what about urself?

October 14, 2008 at 6:48 am #7106

Hi Jimmy.
    Why have you not competed for so long?

October 14, 2008 at 9:18 pm #7107

Yes, welcome Jimmy.

We’re really excited to have MyoPure supporting you.

For those who don’t know Jimmys history we’ll have a story posted on his background (on the home page) shortly.

As JS says ‘STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING THINGS’!

October 14, 2008 at 10:48 pm #7108

@StormTrooper wrote:

Hi Jimmy.
    Why have you not competed for so long?

I competed for so long early on that I wanted a break. i wanted to make training fun again and I needed to get bigger.

I also finished up in juniors and didnt want to start at the bottom of the food chain again in the opens. No need, I didnt need stage exp.

But now i’m coming back Ill come back with a bang!

October 15, 2008 at 10:57 pm #7109

Jimmy,

I’m training between Dee Why FF and Erina FF-Dee Why has just under gone a $2million dollar upgrade to fight off Virgin Active opening soon at Frenchs Forest, New weights and Machines. I think I’ve trained at Castle Hill when I was working up that way a few years back.

Ian

October 15, 2008 at 11:19 pm #7110

Oh Yeah. my grandparents live up that way.

Dee why must be off the chain then

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.