Internet scams BEWARE!!!!!

Home / Forums / Pharmaceutica / Internet scams BEWARE!!!!!

• This topic is empty.
  • Author

hey everyone,

Just want everyone to be aware of internet scams. I saw a local advert for some gear and thought I was finally gona get to try a cycle. The guy was really helpful at the start and I even spoke to him over the phone to sus him out and I thought it was all legit. (got a good vibe about it)

But after depositing money into his account and him promising that it was gonna be delivered the next day, I never got anything and 3 days later I never heard from him again. Even called his mobile and he said “wrong number”

So BEWARE!!! i definately feel like a DAMN FOOL. It’s true what they say ‘if it is too good to be true, it probably is’ and I had to learn the hard way.

Has this happened to anyone else??? Not just gear but anything you thought you purchased but never got the item???

April 10, 2009 at 6:26 am #8052

What type of ‘local advert’ was it??

I think i’ve been ripped 160 bucks from someone online, but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt and giving them some more time.

April 10, 2009 at 11:14 pm #8053

@unbuff wrote:

What type of ‘local advert’ was it??

I think i’ve been ripped 160 bucks from someone online, but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt and giving them some more time.

I dont want to mention the site for various reasons..

I tried contacting him numerous amount fo times but he wouldnt respond back. Is this the same with you??

I try to be optimistic but since he wont respond to any of my emails i feel like i was scammed.

Do you think some sort of authority might have detected it through the mail??? It’s possible but what would happen??

April 13, 2009 at 7:31 am #8054

What do you mean you ‘dont want to mention the site for various reasons.. ‘

If they are dodgey, out them? PM me.

April 13, 2009 at 1:10 pm #8055

yeah pm me too

April 14, 2009 at 5:36 am #8056

Ok I thought it was safe to assume that it was absolutely freaking stupid to buy anything illegal that is advertised on the net and that everyone knew this already.

April 14, 2009 at 7:38 am #8057

@dave wrote:

Ok I thought it was safe to assume that it was absolutely freaking stupid to buy anything illegal that is advertised on the net and that everyone knew this already.

So true, exactly why im not gonna mention what ad i saw it off. so just on a final note DONT TRUST ANYONE ON THE NET and if it is too good to be true it probably is….

April 14, 2009 at 7:47 am #8058

Actually on a final note……. I’m glad i didn’t get it anyway.. I really did it on impulse and thinkin about getting something to put in my body off a complete stranger is far out DUMB… so really I learnt a valuable lesson here..

F@CK STEROIDS.. DONT NEED EM..

I’ll do it the traditional way with honour.. I increased my bench by 40kg without it, I can do it again.

Please dont ask me where the add was from or to point you in the right direction because I did something DUMB. The point is dont trust any of them.

April 14, 2009 at 9:52 am #8059

No shit mate!! 🙄

Why did you bother posting this shit then if you aren’t going to out them?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.